If they can't be noisy, they kill you....

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Puerto Plata
A jeepeta driver blew his horn so insistently that an army sargeant on a motorcycle tried to calm down the noise.
However, the driver shot him in the mouth, killing him instantly.
It happened at a traffic light in front of a hospital...

Matan sargento ERD en PP por discusi?n de tr?nsito -

donP

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Another low life who should be immediately executed for what he did... They need "Mano Duro" that is all they understand...

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
Have no fear, with the "New" requirement for all gun owners to have their guns go through the new ballistics test each year, the owner of the gun should be identified quickly.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Puerto Plata
A jeepeta driver blew his horn so insistently that an army sargeant on a motorcycle tried to calm down the noise.

donP

Sounds like there is more to this story?

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Silent Laser

... noise seeking missiles. Let them go when there is a speaker .... they fly into it and blow up once they hit the speaker!

Well, this would also create noise... :cross-eye
I'd use high powered laser guns.... :cool:

donP

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Puerto Plata

donP

Yep, driving around with handguns in the car is a great idea, isn't it?

Frank

donP

Dec 14, 2008
And the truth is?

It might as well be a completely different story. This description is more like drug mafia hit.

Everything is possible.
However, several newspapers mention the noise discussion.
{Which, I agree, does not mean it's the truth.}

Z 101

donP

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Sh1t like this happens everywhere where people are driving around with a handgun in the car. It probably happens in the USA all the time.

So, yes, it happens everywhere where people have a handgun on them, they suffer from low self-esteem, have mental problems, or are drunk, and they perceive an offense has taken place towards them.

Alabama Gary--who sits at my bar during every single American football game--got shot right here in Cabarete at the Texaco gas station by a taxi driver who thought Gary cut him off. The bullet went clear through his shoulder and through the back seat where two girls were sitting.

Frank

TP666

Sep 6, 2005
So, yes, it happens everywhere where people have a handgun on them, they suffer from low self-esteem, have mental problems, or are drunk, and they perceive an offense has taken place towards them.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Sh1t like this happens everywhere where people are driving around with a handgun in the car. It probably happens in the USA all the time.

Alabama Gary--who sits at my bar during every single American football game--got shot right here in Cabarete at the Texaco gas station by a taxi driver who thought Gary cut him off. The bullet went clear through his shoulder and through the back seat where two girls were sitting.

Frank

would this be the same as stupid enough to fight over scooter right of way???????????????????????????????????? guess your lucky you or the other did not have gun.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
would this be the same as stupid enough to fight over scooter right of way???????????????????????????????????? guess your lucky you or the other did not have gun.

Brother, the fight started when three guys on their scooter told me to stop (which i did) and then told me i bumped into them. It became a shouting match that escalated into a fight. I did not throw the first punch because i did not want to go to jail. I simply defended myself and stood my ground. It was three of them against me. I did nothing wrong, you understand?

I am allowed to own a gun here. I can have any gun i want for free. My cousin owns two gun stores here on this island--one is called "Tu Closet" and is in San Francisco de Macoris; the other is in Bonao, next to the police station. I can have any gun i want, you understand? I am Dominican. My family is from Bonao. I do not want a gun for free for the very reason i posted above. People who carry around guns are usually cowards, with low-self-esteem, mentally ill, and usually have anger issues.

I work in a bar, at night, and handle a lot of money. I never want to own a gun down here...despite growing up with them and using them whenever i wanted.

What else do you want to know?

Frank

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Right- Screw you ass

??????????????????

No need for this.

Infraction given.................

Not enough points, 3 points he needs a week off...

Last edited by a moderator:

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
What a shame , I hate to see violence. I am a gun owner, and I ask the people I know who carry, if they are really prepared to use it.