Questions about flea markets in colonial zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysterious

Nov 4, 2012
Hello,

i would like to know more about flea markets in colonial zone especially the one for arts and crafts, so which markets is active in this time of the year and how to be able to sell there.

i make some pendants and would like to start selling

thanks a lot in advance

kaykat18987

Nov 25, 2013
el conde is the Street in zona colonia that has all the souvenir shops and some bistro bars, some chinese shops for cheap clothes and sandals. the Street where everything is expensive for turistes. it is closed to cars. there are shops and there are people who set up tables or blacnkets on the ground. im sure a permit is requiered for that.

PanfilodeVaca

Jan 12, 2014
el conde is the Street in zona colonia that has all the souvenir shops and some bistro bars, some chinese shops for cheap clothes and sandals. the Street where everything is expensive for turistes. it is closed to cars. there are shops and there are people who set up tables or blacnkets on the ground. im sure a permit is requiered for that.

Also genuine fake Cuban cigars

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005
Hello,

i would like to know more about flea markets in colonial zone especially the one for arts and crafts, so which markets is active in this time of the year and how to be able to sell there.

i make some pendants and would like to start selling

thanks a lot in advance

Casa de Teatro runs a kind of artisan fair in the little enclosed park area on Padre Billini between Plaza Duarte and Arzobispo Merino, opposite La Briciola restaurant. There are a number of stalls/booths selling handcrafted accessories and "jewellery" Good place to start looking.

I believe there is also an afternoon fair midweek on El Conde.

Deyvi

*** I love DR1 ***
Dec 23, 2009
I think? they still have the Pulada under the bridges at Luperon.
Just show your mini Machete.

Status
Not open for further replies.