Crime hits Seahorse Ranch

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Noticed today the a, o, & r have gone missing from the eastern side of the entrance sign. Wonder who has those initials? Maybe Dad will provide the details.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
that reminds me when someone stole CAPA sign from my my little honda parked outside PRD building during their convention. really? is this a trophy now?

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
Noticed today the a, o, & r have gone missing from the eastern side of the entrance sign. Wonder who has those initials? Maybe Dad will provide the details.

Sea Horse Ranch problems (1st world problems) comes to mind when the big theft is a few missing letters off your fancy sign.
I hear the Se Hse Ranch generator run when my power goes out, and I enviously shake my fist at the air.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
omg, even the rich are not safe. Not the first time but they usually are tight lipped-bad for business. Would not want the rich to realize that maybe they are not so safe after all

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
omg, even the rich are not safe. Not the first time but they usually are tight lipped-bad for business. Would not want the rich to realize that maybe they are not so safe after all

gee, because robbing the poor is, like, totally ok. it's practically like charity.

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
How do you know they were stolen

maybe they are just getting painted or repaired or touched up or replaced

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Sea Horse Ranch problems (1st world problems) comes to mind when the big theft is a few missing letters off your fancy sign.
I hear the Se Hse Ranch generator run when my power goes out, and I enviously shake my fist at the air.

Just to clarify, I just drove by the sign its not my neighborhood!