Silly joke?

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
Three strangers strike up a conversation in the airport passenger lounge in Bozeman, Montana, awaiting their flights.

One is an American Indian passing through from Lame Deer. Another is a Cowboy on his way to Billings for a livestock show and the third passenger is a fundamentalist Arab student, newly arrived at Montana State University from the Middle East.

Their discussion drifts to their diverse cultures. Soon, the two Westerners learn that the Arab is a devout, radical Muslim and the conversation falls into an uneasy lull.

The cowboy leans back in his chair, crosses his boots on a magazine table and tips his big sweat-stained hat forward over his face. The wind outside is blowing tumbleweeds around, and the old windsock is flapping; but still no plane comes.

Finally, the American Indian clears his throat and softly he speaks, "At one time here, my people were many, but sadly, now we are few."

The Muslim student raises an eyebrow and leans forward, "Once my people were few," he sneers, "and now we are many. Why do you suppose that is?"

The Montana cowboy shifts his toothpick to one side of his mouth and from the darkness beneath his Stetson says in a drawl,

"That's 'cause we ain't played Cowboys and Muslims yet, but I do believe it's a-comin'."

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
An American, a French and a Saudi are in a plane.
The plane is going down, pilot speaks over intercom and says to throw everything out and we just might make it to the nearest airfield.
Everything is stripped and chucked out but it is not enough.......

The american opens his carry on and throws handfuls of $ bills out of the plane.
The french man "are u mad ??"
The american " dont worry, lots more where I come from....."

The Arab opens his carry on and throws gold bars out of the plane.
The french man " are u mad ??"
The arab " dont worry, plenty more where I come from....."

The french man ponders on this for a minute, then grabs the arab by the collar and throws him out of the plane.
The american " are u friggin mad ????? "
The french man " dont worry, plenty more where I come from...."

:classic:

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
An American, a French and a Saudi are in a plane.
The plane is going down, pilot speaks over intercom and says to throw everything out and we just might make it to the nearest airfield.
Everything is stripped and chucked out but it is not enough.......

The american opens his carry on and throws handfuls of $ bills out of the plane.
The french man "are u mad ??"
The american " dont worry, lots more where I come from....."

The Arab opens his carry on and throws gold bars out of the plane.
The french man " are u mad ??"
The arab " dont worry, plenty more where I come from....."

The french man ponders on this for a minute, then grabs the arab by the collar and throws him out of the plane.
The american " are u friggin mad ????? "
The french man " dont worry, plenty more where I come from...."

:classic:
We would make that joke about people from Turkey when I was a little boy.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
We had more than enough. My father had one working in his company. Not a bad guy and a hard worker, but always proclaiming how once they would rule the Netherlands. It was a silent invasion that is not so silent anymore now. With 1 to 1.5 million muslims on a population of 17 million, they are a group that cannot be ignored. At that time, we actually laughed about those idiotic remarks. Now: not so much.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
A Dominican guy walks into a bar in Princeton New Jersey with a parrot on his shoulder.
The bartender says,?Hey, THAT'S pretty cool, where did you get it????????
?Camden?, says the Parrot,..?They got a million of 'em down there?!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Mauricio, at LEAST they brought some good food with them!!!!!