EPS or similar in the Punta Cana Area

DR Dave

Apr 6, 2012
Guys;
Is there an EPS (or similar mail/package forwarding service) office in the Punta Cana area? Moving there next week and am looking to set up a forwarding address for mail & to send a few boxes with family photos etc. I've also heard about a Miami forwarding address. What's been your experience as the best way to receive mail & packages in the PUJ area?
Thanks - Dave

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
EPS is in the Plaza Riviera in Fruisa. 809 552 0726. This is past the gas station on your left heading to Plaza Bavaro.

I use them, and they are very dependable.

DR Dave

Apr 6, 2012
Perfect - Thanks Sky.... Any experience with forwarding of everyday mail from the states?

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
There are many in the Bavaro area. Figure out where you'll want to live first, then look to see which ones are walking distance from your home.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Perfect - Thanks Sky.... Any experience with forwarding of everyday mail from the states?

I ordered some sunglasses last Sunday online from Indiana. They were in the office here on Friday of the same week. Once the mail or package reaches Miami you usually get it here in 2 days.

One more thing. Mail goes to one address and packages to another. Both in Doral, Fla. Very efficient service, with Emails tracking your package all the way to delivery.

DR Dave

Apr 6, 2012
Sky, is the service in Doral set up through EPS or is that a separate forwarding company? My main question is that I need a forwarding address to give to my local post office in St. Louis. Is that in Florida or the EPS address in Bavaro? Thanks for helping out with this!

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
You open an account with EPS over here and they give you the addresses in Miami. They do everything, you just open the account and start using the service.

Just to be clear, you give a Miami address for everything, not the address here.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
EPS also have an office in Punta Cana Village, just opposite the supermarket entrance, same office as Metropac.

Feb 7, 2007
I vouch for Pick'N'Send, it is operated by the same people that have PickNSend in Higuey. Rate is about 175 pesos first pound, then about 150 pesos per additional pound (first pound includes insurance charge). Letters and magazines at 50 pesos.