3rd world female sexual response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
is it there? i think it could be of some rich guys teenage daughter who has all she needs... but other than that female response is a learned item...
dont think many teenage girls in d.r. who live 8 people to a three room house is going to have time to "learn" in the shower w/a hand held waterpic shower head...
ill bet that everyone going to say that oh no...but it has been studied...
we are not speaking about sexual awareness and skills here...
She might have a response (normal) but not going to carry thru to a climax...
I also think that alot of pros have a response when they catch a gringo who is not cheap...:cross-eye

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'll give this a shot. Umm, all she has to do is yell o papi que rico and it's all good. Everyone is satisfied. :laugh:

i don't know what he's talking about:cross-eye

PanfilodeVaca

Jan 12, 2014
is it there? i think it could be of some rich guys teenage daughter who has all she needs... but other than that female response is a learned item...
dont think many teenage girls in d.r. who live 8 people to a three room house is going to have time to "learn" in the shower w/a hand held waterpic shower head...
ill bet that everyone going to say that oh no...but it has been studied...
we are not speaking about sexual awareness and skills here...
She might have a response (normal) but not going to carry thru to a climax...
I also think that alot of pros have a response when they catch a gringo who is not cheap...:cross-eye

The Kinsey & chic Report

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Actually, the OP, chic is the latest form of Artificiel Intelligence.
Dr1 was choosen as the place for real life trial and last minute adjustments.......... before it becomes standard issue on the Iphone 6. :p

IT nearly fooled us.......

Status
Not open for further replies.