new marbete available from today

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
So we don't have to get them till the end of December? They are for Jan 1 right?

Yes, but if you wait till the end of the year you are looking for problems. Long lines, they run out of them. Best to get them as soon as possible.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
oh, yes, sorry, you are correct. probably my brain did not accept the fine could be so low and added one zero for a gringo price :)

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
This is the first year I will be doing it properly, so please indulge me......

Last year I had to go to a place in santiago, guacalito to clear record or something or ever ( since I was missing a couple of years of marbete :nervous: the concept was very abstract before dr1.......).
It is my understanding, this year all I need to do is go to one of the bancos with car papers and pay...... they print marbete and end of story ??

Also I have a unpaid AMET fine ( checked with a link someone posted on dr1 ). Fine for having windshieled and windows to dark ( ??????????).
Will that show up at banco ???

Thanks.

Astucia

Papa de Negrita
Oct 19, 2013
Help us all here - I know this has been covered a million times before ....... but ....... Marbete is the rectangular thingy that now says 2013 and is orange/yellow colored. You renew it at a Banca with a copy of your ownership (matricula).

Revista is the octagonal thingy that you buy on the street ( or wherever ) and now says 2013-2014

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Help us all here - I know this has been covered a million times before ....... but ....... Marbete is the rectangular thingy that now says 2013 and is orange/yellow colored. You renew it at a Banca with a copy of your ownership (matricula).

Revista is the octagonal thingy that you buy on the street ( or wherever ) and now says 2013-2014

Yes. For the marbete, also copy of the cedula.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Will be my first time. Where do I buy it in Higuey / Bavaro?

En este proceso de renovaci?n 2014-2015 participan las asociaciones de ahorros y pr?stamos La Nacional, Popular, Cibao, La Vega Real, Duarte, Mocana, Maguana, Romana, Peravia. Asimismo, en los bancos de Ahorro y Cr?dito de Las Am?ricas, Banco Adopem, Vimenca, Banco M?ltiple ADEMI, Bellbank, Banco BDA, Confisa, Cooperativa Vega Real, Cooperativa Global de Loma de Cabrera y Cooperativa de Ahorro, Cr?dito y Servicios M?ltiples Aspire. Adem?s estar?n disponibles las colectur?as de Impuestos Internos de El?as Pi?a, Pedernales, Jiman?, Villa V?squez, y S?nchez y la Administraci?n Local Samana

Or online via dgii.gov.do, you can pay with credit card and they bring it to your door without extra cost in 2 or 3 days.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Thanks!

"Or online via dgii.gov.do, you can pay with credit card and they bring it to your door without extra cost in 2 or 3 days."

Well, this I won't risk ;). I will go in person...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
"Or online via dgii.gov.do, you can pay with credit card and they bring it to your door without extra cost in 2 or 3 days."
Well, this I won't risk ;). I will go in person...

this is how miesposo got my last matricula, it was sent to his office. this year he will do it online as well.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
this is how miesposo got my last matricula, it was sent to his office. this year he will do it online as well.

I had it delivered like that also. If you live at an identifiable address (or have it sent to one) I don't think there is a problem. But if you go sometime this month or the next there wont be lines at the selling points either.