Dead cat in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vbrookie

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
I have just return to DR today and I have found a dead cat in my house. The cleaning lady said there was no dead cat yesterday. I've checked the dvr just for curiosity and it just walked in and just died during the night. So what do I do with this dead cat? I had put it in the garbage bag for now but do I just put it in garbage can or do I bring it in to vet like back home?

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Make sure it is really dead before you do that... (you know Zombie cats and such...) :bunny::cheeky::dead:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
and i thought that homeless cats coming inside our house to eat was a breach of security...

bury the cat asap. decomposition process is very quick here.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Im not sure what to do with the Cat, but we had a "Dead Cat Bounce" today that turned into a stock rally...

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Boil a pot of water, add carrots, potatos, onion, garlic, and some other spices. Filet the cat just as you would a rabbit. But first boil a pot of cooking oil. dip the cat in the oil (very quickly) in order to get the fur off.

Using garden gloves, the fur should come off with one single pull. start from the head, but make a small incision first, then pull hard towards the tail.

Cook on low for about 3 hours and then let it simmer. Serve it just as you would a rabbit. Maybe put an apple in its mouth.

Frank

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
"Maybe put an apple in its mouth."

Hey, it is a (probably tiny Dominican) cat, not a tiger... :D

vbrookie

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
OMG. I refused to shovel snow back home and I am not going to start shoveling anything here. I have called my boy at the office to come pick this mess up. It was supposed to be surprisd visit but I guess this was the easiest was of getting rid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.