catholic priest vestments ,chalices and ciboriums...donations

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
my partner of 27 years passed away recently and at her wake there were a number of priests vestments ,chalices and ciboriums donated in her memory
I would be interested in passing these on to a catholic church in the Dominican republic...if anyone knows any church that would be in need of these
a number of years ago I tried to donate something similar to a church in new York and was told that they already had too many

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
where are you located? i can put you in touch with someone here in POP who works with various churches and helped to fund a paroquia.

Aug 21, 2007
Are they in good shape? If so, I work in Jamao in the mountains. My foundation is located in the Catholic Church and I work closely with the priests there. The 2 priests there travel throughout the mountain area to small capillas in the villages to do Mass. I am sure they would use them or know who may need them more.

Lindsey

Morris

Jul 26, 2018
Hi

my partner of 27 years passed away recently and at her wake there were a number of priests vestments ,chalices and ciboriums donated in her memory
I would be interested in passing these on to a catholic church in the Dominican republic...if anyone knows any church that would be in need of these
a number of years ago I tried to donate something similar to a church in new York and was told that they already had too many

Do you still have any vestments or vessels to donate?