Rejoice! Real lemons at Playero!

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Critics may say what they will about Playero but they do read the suggestion box entries. My repeated and I am sure others requests for lemons has been answered. Mike1 hurry before they disappear! Real limons amarillo to warm a cook's heart,enjoy!

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
They had them a couple of weeks ago. I got some and they were so sour I could not use the. They made the local Limes seem sweet.
Maybe this new batch is better. Thankfully we have meyer lemons growing in our yard.

Bob K

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i have 6 tiny yellow lemon trees in the garden and yesterday i saw they were being eaten by some motherfragging snails. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
[video=youtube;Zyhu2ysqKGk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyhu2ysqKGk[/video]

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
hey Bob, where did you get your meyer lemon tree? Everytime I go to Florida I think of bringing one back but the only ones I have seen are way to big to fit in my suitcase ha ha!

Left on Red

Mar 10, 2012
This is great news for those of us who think caesar salad, linguine with clams, shrimp scampi, etc., etc., just aren't the same with lime! I've twice smuggled baby meyer lemon trees in with my golf clubs...all wrapped up as best I could....none survived the replant, sadly. I never get off the plane without a dozen lemons stuffed in my bags, and I know I'm not the only one! I shall be happy to be less of a smuggler. Great news, indeed. (What took them so long)??!!

PeteyPablo

Bronze
Apr 30, 2011
This is great news for those of us who think caesar salad, linguine with clams, shrimp scampi, etc., etc., just aren't the same with lime! I've twice smuggled baby meyer lemon trees in with my golf clubs...all wrapped up as best I could....none survived the replant, sadly. I never get off the plane without a dozen lemons stuffed in my bags, and I know I'm not the only one! I shall be happy to be less of a smuggler. Great news, indeed. (What took them so long)??!!

There are posters in the airport with a hound dog warning about you lmaooo