Cape Cod Potato Chips Available at Super Mercado National!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have a Love/Hate relationship with them!!!
Love ?Em, but HATE the calories & PRICE!!!!!
I got a large bag of ?Sweet Mesquite Bar B Q?.:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:
The price marked from the USA was $3,49.
Don't ask me what I paid here, even I didn't want to look!
They had small bags of ?Sweet & Salty? as well!
I hope they run out, & NEVER have them again!!!!
BUT, I'm going to check later today!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

james

Jan 14, 2002
Playero Super Mercado has them in Sosua. Waffle Cut with Sea Salt and the Sweet Mesquite Bar B Q . Great. Also marked on package at US$3.49 but they sell in store at RD$220.

Domdream

Jul 26, 2014
They are hands down the best chips on the planet. I don't care what they cost.Now I need some Samuel Adams Boston Lager to wash them down. Now were talking!!!!!!!

May 29, 2006
Saw these at the store the other day:

herrsnacksgifts_2268_34993747

For some reason, the best potato chips seem to come from the North East. PA and Maine are both hot spots. Love Cape Cod Kettle Chips, but my lord, they've gotten pricey. When I was kid, about the only brands I remember were Wise, Lays and Ruffles..

Can't find vinegar/limon chicharones in the US. I sure miss them.

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Because they get the premium Maine Potatoes!!!!!!!!
I got the small bags of CC Mesquite B B Q this afternoon. 49 pesos each, for my kids ?Mirienda? next week!
I would REALLY love to try those Old Bay seasoned chips!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Yatch Chef, what about some B&M baked beans to go with the bread, or Friends????
AND, Snow's Clam, or corn chowder.
I mix them together!
Steve's ice cream, Bertuchi's brick oven pizza, fried clams, lobster rolls, or ANYTHING from ?Legal's!!!!!!!!
I haven't been to Boston for 2 years, can you TELL??????????

Domdream

Jul 26, 2014
And don't forget the steamers, corn on the cob, and some sam summers to wash it all down.

Domdream

Jul 26, 2014
Because they get the premium Maine Potatoes!!!!!!!!
I got the small bags of CC Mesquite B B Q this afternoon. 49 pesos each, for my kids ?Mirienda? next week!
I would REALLY love to try those Old Bay seasoned chips!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Yatch Chef, what about some B&M baked beans to go with the bread, or Friends????
AND, Snow's Clam, or corn chowder.
I mix them together!
Steve's ice cream, Bertuchi's brick oven pizza, fried clams, lobster rolls, or ANYTHING from ?Legal's!!!!!!!!
I haven't been to Boston for 2 years, can you TELL??????????

Yacht man lol its been 4 years fom me.I believe we can get some maine lobsters and clam chowdah fed-exed down here. Sorry got off track.and a few bags of barbeque cc chips!!!!!!!

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
Cape Cod potato chips are my least favored. I agree that the potato flavor is unique. But they are too thick. They break my teeth and cut my palate. Ruining a tuna sandwich. Since I live in Massachusetts I am assaulted regularly by you Cape Cod Chip Mafiosos.

Utz potato chips are the best!

Next Lays

Then Wise.

When my mom made tuna casserole she would send me to the corner store with a quarter to buy a bag of wise potato chips. They were 10 cents. I had 15 cents left over. I was the King of Siam in front of the penny candy counter.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
you guys are terrible. I suspect that the chip companies have a secret chemical ingredient that makes them addictive. No one should ever eat this stuff. I avoid walking down the aisles where they are sold in the supermarket for fear I will lose my willpower and get hooked again. My list of bad habits is full at the moment unless a new one that involves women comes along.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
years ago i was visiting my neighborhood "hood" health clinic in n.y....as they were friends. didnt charge me i didnt them...
a aa woman w/baby in stroller comes in with the baby eating a chips...you could see the scurvy....no food chips, no nutrition either...the nurse had a talk with the mother when she had ushered me out...

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
you guys are terrible. I suspect that the chip companies have a secret chemical ingredient that makes them addictive. No one should ever eat this stuff. I avoid walking down the aisles where they are sold in the supermarket for fear I will lose my willpower and get hooked again. My list of bad habits is full at the moment unless a new one that involves women comes along.

The dr cured me of the addiction.... I mean the price...... 200 pesos for a normal sized packet of Lays.......
I make my own from time to time....... @ 20 pesos la lb de papas...... ( also beetroot ones.....)

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
I was just at Bravo yester day and found everything I would need to make clam chowder that would be an easy one to do here.
Went to Fenway a few days befor I came here and had a few hot dogs shiiity game but good dog's.
Off track but the Avicatos here make the best guack I have ever made. Hats off to DR avicatos I out did my self but did nothing diffrent