Paperback books need new home !

kfrancis

Jan 8, 2002
rockharddesigns.com
Greetings from the Frontier...

Am looking for a new home for about 50 paperback books which are mostly Western and Mystery novels. I am willing to box them up and put them on Caribe Tours ( prepaid ) to any one who can find them a new home.

I remember back in the mid 90's when I was working in Santo Domingo there used to be a library of sorts that took in English language books but not sure it still exist. Out here on the Frontier no such place for them.

For whatever, I have read them all at least a few times over and now want to use their storage containers for other stuff.

Anyone interested just let me know...

kFrancisco de Cabral

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I'll take them and see that they are made available to the Expats and locals (yes, the ones that can read of course) around Sos?a.

kfrancis

Jan 8, 2002
rockharddesigns.com
Seems we have two interested parties this morning. If malko and Cdn_Gringo will send me some contact info I will split the books up and send them along via Caribe Tours.

kFrancisco de Cabral

Jenny429

Oct 10, 2005
Aww wish I saw this.. there is a brand new library that opened up here in San Francisco.. I'm sure they would be loved.. if nobody takes it, I do know where they could go ;)

Jen

kfrancis

Jan 8, 2002
rockharddesigns.com
Sorry, I was tied up earlier today setting up a trip into el campo tomorrow on a field survey. However, I did get PM responses from you ( Derfish ), Malko and Cdn_Gringo and am planning to split up my 52 paperbacks between each of you. Will be answering your PM's after I sign off here.

I do notice that there might be other DR1 folks holding similar supplies of books that might need new homes. Note: JDJones and Jenney429 above.

Also Chirimoya says the Helen Kellogg Library is still active in SD. As I am not on Facebook I want to contact her about see if they might be interested in my collection of Art Source Books from my earlier artistic endeavors.

To all of you I appreciate your interest and contacts. If any of you every get out to the Frontier let me know...mi casa is always open to those who lose their way while visiting the most interesting part of our great island.

kFrancisco de Cabral

Last edited: