Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL, not deporting her.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

they can't, she is a citizen now.entitled to all they welfare and benefits as the rest of us

4. Likes Criss Colon liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Típica !

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is the guy she married for money "unidentified"? He is guilty as well, why protect him?

7. Likes greydread liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoonnyc View Post
    they can't, she is a citizen now.entitled to all they welfare and benefits as the rest of us
    Actually they can.....but I doubt this administration will. Falsifying documents or lying to obtain, or performing acts with intent to defraud the process are all grounds for a naturalized citizen to be stripped of citizenship.

Sham marriages are quite common....but if immigration were to actually look behind lots of these marriages...a whole lot of Dominicans and thousands from other countries would be in a deportation line.

Respectfully,
    Playacaribe2

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

so common they made a movie about ---- Green Card

Gerard Depardieu (sp)

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by playacaribe2 View Post
    Actually they can.....but I doubt this administration will. Falsifying documents or lying to obtain, or performing acts with intent to defraud the process are all grounds for a naturalized citizen to be stripped of citizenship.

Sham marriages are quite common....but if immigration were to actually look behind lots of these marriages...a whole lot of Dominicans and thousands from other countries would be in a deportation line.

Respectfully,
    Playacaribe2
    Yeah but, yeah but, yeah but...

Does that ever really happen? Not saying I have specific knowledge, but everybody I know in the US lied or intentionally overstayed or didn't declare income. Something that would qualify as fraud. I can't figure it out. It seems like only people who cheat get rewarded.

Now, at work all of the professionals and scientists have those special kind of visas. But just plain old regular immigrant visa, who gets them. Is it possible ever for an able bodied 20 year old to say in fact "I want to immigrate to USA or Canada and work at a low level job as I learn the language and succeed in life and ultimately benefit your country." Is that just a fiery tale.

*** I love DR1 ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Respectfully,
    Playacaribe2
    MR Playa, FYI all marriages are a sham
    However, she would have had to pay me more than $8 thousand to marry her, and I would also insist that she get that mole removed from her face.

12. Likes Mountaintrout liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Respectfully,
    Playacaribe2
    Quite true.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast