2 killings

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
diario libre reports: Violan y matan ni?o de 10 a?os en Saman?; un vecino es el principal sospechoso - DiarioLibre.com
and listin diario reports: Violan y matan un ni?o de 11 a?os en Nagua - listindiario.com

very similar cases. seeing headlines alone i thought they refer to the same event but the circumstances and the names of the victim are different. the locations are fairly close, thou. the first article gives the name of the suspect, the second only says he was arrested. could it be that it was the same man?

donP

Dec 14, 2008
2 Murderers

.... could it be that it was the same man?

No, the suspect in the Saman? case was given as Juan Jones (Picho), 23 years.
In the Nagua case the suspect's name is Argenis de la Cruz Paulino (Alias Nery), 39 years.

donP

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
can you put a link, donP? listin does not give a name in nagua case.

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
From Cabrera589.com/Facebook

MATO NI?O A BATAZOS: Se entrega confeso criminal de menor de 11 a?os

Johnny Alberto Salazar

NAGUA.-Un hombre de 39 a?os se entrego a la Polic?a de esta ciudad y ha sido acusado de haber asesinado a batazos al ni?o de 11 a?os Alvaro Antonio Guzm?n, encontrado este jueves en la ma?ana detr?s del pley de la comunidad El Helechal, perteneciente al municipio de El Factor.

El sospechoso fue identificado como Argenis de la Cruz Paulino (Alias Nery), quien seg?n la Polic?a, determino asesinar al menor con un bate de aluminio, luego de presuntamente haber abusado sexualmente.

La Polic?a de Nagua interroga al sospechoso, seg?n confirmo Vidadominicana.com para determinar desde que tiempo este abusaba sexualmente del peque?o de 11 a?os, que hab?a sido reportado como desaparecido.

La acci?n criminal ha provocado gran indignaci?n entre los vecinos de la comunidad de El Helechal, en donde piden linchar al presunto criminal.

De acuerdo a lo investigado por Vidadominicana.com, Argenis de la Cruz Paulino, tem?a que el ni?o lo delatara a las autoridades y habr?a sido en esas circunstancias que determinar?a asesinarlo utilizando un bate de aluminio.

Last edited:

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Survivors may be let go.

I hope when we read that these 2 a$$holes are already dead...

There is a good chance that they are killed while in detention pending trial.

If they survive that, then, unfortunately, they are often let go by some (corrupt) judge... :tired:

donP

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
they are likely to be killed by the family of the victims as well.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
KILLING is TOO GOOD for child rapist/murderers!
Long term torture seems like a better option to me!!!!

ps, I'm not busy now!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
rapist and child murderers need to go to prison. Give their fellow inmates an opportunity to set things right.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Trust me these guys if they're found guilty are in a world of trouble. The one thing even criminals won't put up with is people who violate kids and in prison these guys are as good as dead.