Pawn shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

silkesmo

Jan 17, 2014
I have heard stories of the mythical pawn shops or "Compra y venda" store on the north coast, but cant seem to find them. I am moving and want to get rid of a television, playstation, tv stand, and scooter for really cheap. I also have some small electronics I'd like to get rid of too.

Every person that I ask, knows of the pawn shops but cannot tell me where they are.

Any suggestions???

I am in Puerto Plata

Thanks

judypdr

Jul 23, 2011
Costambar
I don't remember the name of the shop but there is a pawn shop (with odds and ends like you described, not just jewelry) in the little strip shopping center across from the Bornigal distillery on the main highway. There are four or five shops in the strip and it used to have a large industrial kitchen equipment shop but that large store on the end of the little shopping area closed.

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
In Puerta Plata compraventa antonio is located adjacent to the Caribe bus station. Sorry did not see Pelaut's response

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
I have heard stories of the mythical pawn shops or "Compra y venda" store on the north coast, but cant seem to find them. I am moving and want to get rid of a television, playstation, tv stand, and scooter for really cheap. I also have some small electronics I'd like to get rid of too.

Every person that I ask, knows of the pawn shops but cannot tell me where they are.

Any suggestions???

I am in Puerto Plata

Thanks

On facebook there's a couple of groups called everything cabarete and everything sosua.. a compra venta will give you about 25% of what the items go for new and try to sell them for 110%.. yea, doesn't make sense that's why only morons go to compra ventas

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Some good advice here for the OP, if he takes a classified ad he can upload photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.