Need References for Gurabito Country Club

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I am applying for membership at Gurabito Country Club in Santiago....I have everything except for the 3 current member's names for reference. I have only 1 (the person who told me about the club).
Just wondered if anyone is a member and willing to allow me to use their name? You can PM me with your real name that is on the books at the club. Trying to get my application and money in soon so the kids can take some swim classes and I have been following them on Facebook and they have lots of good activities....well worth the money I believe.
I don't come on here very often anymore (getting mellow in my old age), but I see everything is still status quo LOL.

Anyway, if you can help me out or know of a member that would be willing....let me know please.
Thanks,

SHALENA

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
could i inquire as to fees there?

Thanks

CUOTA DE ADMISION PARA FAMILIA: Se entiende por familia Casado o Soltero con hijos dependientes. RD $30,000.00. Las cuotas mensuales para Casado son RD $770.00 y para Soltero con Dependientes RD $660.00

CUOTA DE ADMISION PARA SOLTERO: RD $15,000.00. Las cuotas mensuales de la categor?a Soltero son de RD $495.00.

SHALENA

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
easiest way for clubs , SK , is to use that initial sponsor to round up a couple more for you.

Offer to take them out to lunch so they can meet you....

you need to meet them and then have them endorse you

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
easiest way for clubs , SK , is to use that initial sponsor to round up a couple more for you.

Agreed.. it's going to be almost impossible to get people to vouch for you without knowing you personally, if you end up being a bad member, it falls back on your references. Centro Espanol has become almost impossible for new members to join because of the grandfathering in and 6 reference requirement we added recently. Most members believe the club isn't really looking for new members that's why the inscription fee has become out of hand.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007

Makes sense. Besides, today Bertania told me that she thinks a few of our neighbors are members so I'll ask around here since they know us....and love us! I'm very active in the Junta de Vecinos and other activities that we do as a neighborhood.

Thanks guys.
Case Closed :)

SHALENA