staying in santo domingo ...feb/march 2015

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
the last number of years I have stayed in the colonial zone at arzobispo nouel....I was thinking of staying outside the colonial zone...but not too far
I am travelling alone ...but would prefer a two bedroom place ...I like my space
I have paid $850 for the apartment in the colonial zone...but would be willing to pay a bit more ...space,comfort, noise and security would be the main concerns
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

jbars

Jul 6, 2007
the last number of years I have stayed in the colonial zone at arzobispo nouel....I was thinking of staying outside the colonial zone...but not too far
I am travelling alone ...but would prefer a two bedroom place ...I like my space
I have paid $850 for the apartment in the colonial zone...but would be willing to pay a bit more ...space,comfort, noise and security would be the main concerns

I think you are late by at least 7 months!

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013

sorry that should read ...2015