looking for apt near colonial zone for a month ...feb/march 2015

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
I will be travelling to santo domingo sometime in February for a month
normally I stay in the colonial zone at arzobispo nouel...but was looking to try a new area...not far from the colonial zone
I am travelling alone ...but require a two bedroom apt....I like my space
I pay $850 for the month in the colonial zone....but am willing to pay more
my requirements would be ...space ,comfort,parking,security and no excessive noise
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
had posted in the santo domingo forum...but only got one reply...thought this one might get more
thanks in advance

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
I would have thought I would get some replies...maybe they are all booked up...I should stay with the apt I know

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
I will be travelling to santo domingo sometime in February for a month
normally I stay in the colonial zone at arzobispo nouel...but was looking to try a new area...not far from the colonial zone
I am travelling alone ...but require a two bedroom apt....I like my space
I pay $850 for the month in the colonial zone....but am willing to pay more
my requirements would be ...space ,comfort,parking,security and no excessive noise
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
had posted in the santo domingo forum...but only got one reply...thought this one might get more
thanks in advance

You might try VRBO.com Vacation Rental by Owner. This is a site that lists world wide rental properties. There are around 40 listed for Santo Domingo.

Nov 2, 2014
Apartments

Hey, my aunt is a real estate agent who specializes in rental units & condos within the capital around the upper-middle-class region. I'm sure she can help you find a suitable apartment at your target price. Text or call me & i'l link you guys up (shes doesn't speak english but her assistant does). 809-894-7279

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
Island life Backpackers Hostel in the colonial zone... Or Pm Chrisdr on this site.