gold....gold...gold...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
i am on my way...thers gold in dem der hills...rivers and streams....d.r. will know be richer...gold fever etc...goldrush..
what was the name of the hbo series deadwood? gambling killings whores.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
i am on my way...thers gold in dem der hills...rivers and streams....d.r. will know be richer...gold fever etc...goldrush..

I just don't know what to say, but you do make me laugh.............

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
I just don't know what he's saying, but yes................

they have officially said.....gold discovered in san juan de la maguana gold....lite out buy tools gold fever. catch it...

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
they have officially said.....gold discovered in san juan de la maguana gold....lite out buy tools gold fever. catch it...

You've been using that damn google translate again, they didn't say they'd discovered 'gold', it's 'gold fever', they said they had discovered 'CJD', it's 'Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease' be careful not to catch it!

might be too late!!

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
its something i want...and i will buy any you have to sell... i got both...silver and gold fevers... probably need a thermometer..

Aug 6, 2006
Panning for gold and other ways that the average guy can benefit from a gold strike are a thing of the past, certainly in a populated area. Perhaps you could make a living panning along the Rat River in the Yukon, where there would be no competition.

pelaut

Bronze
Aug 5, 2007
www.ThornlessPath.com
I had a friend, RIP, who made his beer money and more this way:

With his jeep he ran a "trapline" of campo streams where the women did their laundry on the banks.
The women would first dig a hole in the stream bed, then do their laundry. While it was spread out on the grass and drying, the women would scratch into the bottom of their individual holes for the tiny grains of gold that had washed into them while they laundered.​

My friend offered them ready cash, and they learned to expect him on his rounds which took him all over the country. He also met and enjoyed many wonderful ladies on his "trapline". Now that's panning for gold.

PS: it used to be illegal to find gold in the DR then sell it to anyone but the government. Perhaps it still is.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
There are AA meetings in English on the north coast!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
OK Chic what is going on here? What is your first language? Are you drunk, stoned?! I really have to know!!

i am pretty sure his first language is english but he is high on adderall and cannot white quite as fast as his thoughts form.

Status
Not open for further replies.