Ebola flight into DR from US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Not scary, just incredibly stupid and and self-centered. On a US flight to boot, everyone knows the Yanks don't have sense of humor. It never ceases to amaze me the genetic mutations we allow to co-exist among us. This yahoo needs to have his vacation redirected to Gitmo for a couple of months.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
The force is strong in this one, been in DR 10 minutes and already denying his heritage, wonder if by the time he leaves he'll also be denying he's black.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Stainless steel bracelets will be waiting for him back home.

What eventually happens with these people though. In the UK I think the hoax/jokes bomb post 9/11 drunks were held for a night and then let go. Can't help think this guy will still be enjoying his vacation by this afternoon.

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
News article said he was sent back to the US yesterday. I guess never underestimate the stupidity of some people.

And that will probably be this guys last flight ever........The guys at Homeland Security surely put him on the No Fly list now.....

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Well at least it's good to know that they are prepared for such emergencies.

In order to be US Federal Aviation Administration, FAA, certified airport it has to have an approved support infrastructure to allow US origin and destination flights. This includes public safety resources. For example the airport probably has the best fire fighting equipment and best trained Jakes in the Caribbean.

Regards,

PJT

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
On a US flight to boot, everyone knows the Yanks don't have sense of humor.

wait, this is a false accusation! clearly this man had an excellent sense of humour to be able tocomeupwith such a funny joke. :laugh:

When I saw the video my first thought was: I didn't know they had those kind of suits in DR!

they kinda look like fashioned from sheets of this blue plastic stuff dominicans use as roof material on street stands.

webmacon

Jul 4, 2006
caribbeanostriches.com
Status
Not open for further replies.