I found the exception!

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Finally I found a dominican guy that seems responsible and is not only thinking about money now, but seems to think he should better build a good relationship with me and see if he sells me more.

I have been changing windows in my house room by room, always from Induca, but this time, since Induca over the years have gone down in quality and service (must be since the DUTCH owner sold the company).

This time I changed some windows in the living room, guy was about 15% cheaper than Induca (same material) came, took out the old windows, installed the new windows, had an eye for detail. When we negotiated he only dropped the price by rd$1,000 (I had asked RD$4,000) and wasn't willing to do more.

I told him to take the old windows with him. When I paid him the remainder he gave me back RD$1,000 for the old windows. First Dominican that gives me money for something I didn't ask or want money for.

I think I became too dominican already, because I took it.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I was fortunate that when CEDIMAT was being built, I had the opportunity to weed out the guys/companies that only wanted to make one BIG SCORE, and never work there again, from those who provided a good service/product at a fair price, inorger to have more opportunities to work.
I STILL use many of them at my house to this day!!!!
Good For YOU!!!!!
?Dominicano?!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

INDUCA, WAS the BEST!!!!!

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Was, yes. Not anymore. And now they rented their showroom to lab referencia....I wonder what's going on there. Maybe they're making so much money on projects of many apartments in one building that they ignore the market of 1 or 2 windows at the time.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have a good ?Window,Glass,Mirror, Glass Door, & table tops? guy if you need one.
Makes great custom glass shower doors too!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I have a good ?Window,Glass,Mirror, Glass Door, & table tops? guy if you need one.
Makes great custom glass shower doors too!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I had a glass door installed in the bathroom last month, had it removed yesterday because the hinge is not working well, making a loud noise and the door doesn't close well....now waiting for 'my guy' to come up with a solution. Maybe I should call your guy.