Travel from Western US

E

El Jefecito

Here's one I 've been trying to figure out. Maybe someone knows. What is the easiest, quickest, cheapest way to get to the DR from the Western US? Checking several travel sites on internet everything goes throgh back east and takes 12-21 Hrs. Have a feeling these sites don't connect with any foreign carriers. Seems i ought to be able to get there through Mexico or something.

J

J.H.H.

where are you flying out of? I am in montana,We have a choice of either Delta or Northwest.I have allways used Delta and had good luck with them.we fly from here to Salt Lake,then atlanta,then miami where we change to Americam the total hours are about 13 about 8 in the air,it seems to work out well for time to make the next flight,except Miami,Delta comes in on one end of the air port and American is on the other so you have to run to make the AA fight.For flying out of here it is the cheapest and quickest way to go.It is not cheap flying out of the west,any way that I have found

C

Capt. Larry

Forget going through anywhere in Central America. You are looking at about two days travel because, to get to the DR, they all go through Panama.

S

sam

Don't worry J.H.H, Delta may star services to Santo Domingo from Atlanta, Gerogia next years on 2002.

In reference to you questions that's the best choice to get to SDQ.

You can try montana to utah, utah to dallas fort worth and them to Miami, florida.