free food to be served today in SD and santiago

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
some of you may be familiar with comedores economicos which are sponsored by state, businesses and individuals. they are located in all major cities and they serve breakfast and lunch at about 10 pesos per plate. it's very simple, cheap food cooked with little oil and salt.

today the mobile units of comedores economicos will serve free food in the poorest barrios of SD and santiago:
Comedores servir?n alimentos gratis hoy - DiarioLibre.com

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
some of you may be familiar with comedores economicos which are sponsored by state, businesses and individuals. they are located in all major cities and they serve breakfast and lunch at about 10 pesos per plate. it's very simple, cheap food cooked with little oil and salt.

today the mobile units of comedores economicos will serve free food in the poorest barrios of SD and santiago:
Comedores servir?n alimentos gratis hoy - DiarioLibre.com

is there an election on the horizon?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Home?| FAO | Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
World Food Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
World Food Day is celebrated every year around the world on 16 October in honor of the date of the founding of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations in 1945. The day is celebrated widely by many other organisations concerned with food security, including the World Food Programme and the International Fund for Agricultural Development.
The World Food Day theme for 2014 is Family Farming: “Feeding the world, caring for the earth”

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
free food almost got me although I am still getting over missing Wallys free buffet at Lifestyles. I have plenty of simple cheap food cooked with oil and salt at home, thanks. I am quickly becoming a beans n rice gringo.