Shooting in Costa Azul

bilko

Aug 5, 2011
Anyone know anymore info on this? I heard yesterday there was a shooting. I believe a watchyman shot at a would be burglar?

Drives me nuts people don't post this stuff, it is slightly important to people who may want to move into that area...

I don't know which shooting but I understand watchymen are always shooting their guns
to scare possible intruders. I had two friends stay in a villa last year and gunfire was heard
nightly there. I understand that behind Costa Azul there is a very large barrio called Cienega.
Buyer beware as always!

I don't know which shooting but I understand watchymen are always shooting their guns
to scare possible intruders. I had two friends stay in a villa last year and gunfire was heard
nightly there. I understand that behind Costa Azul there is a very large barrio called Cienega.
Buyer beware as always!

That is a huge exaggeration, one of my best buds lives there and it does not happen nightly. Mostly for baseball wins.

bilko

Aug 5, 2011
If your best bud lives there why not ask him about the shooting? Perhaps my friends were exaggerating some-
what but they spent the whole winter in a villa and had some sleepless nights. Another lady I know sold her
villa there and went back to Europe. The bandits come from Cienaga through the fields behind Cost Azul.
Check out the barrio sometime for yourself.

If your best bud lives there why not ask him about the shooting? Perhaps my friends were exaggerating some-
what but they spent the whole winter in a villa and had some sleepless nights. Another lady I know sold her
villa there and went back to Europe. The bandits come from Cienaga through the fields behind Cost Azul.
Check out the barrio sometime for yourself.

I spend many sat nights in La Cienaga! I dig a good barrio Party! Have you been there or are you just a scared gringo?

My friend lives there in the winter but did tell me about this, I am interested to know more!

Last edited:

bilko

Aug 5, 2011
I know many people from there good and bad, my GF lives there. I almost rented a villa in Costa Azul.
Is the watcheyman who rides a bicycle still there, hilarious.