North Coast DR Crime Stoppers.

We went to the NC Crime stoppers meeting at Coconut Palms Resort today and it was an informative and intense meeting. Many of the People who have been badly attacked and or robbed the last few weeks on the NC were in attendance and shared their horrible stories.

Leon Alter shared his experience in home security and safety precautions when out. A police detective he works closely with was also there and talked a bit, I don't remember his name or exact title.

There is a new FB page for NC Crime Stoppers and I would encourage anyone living or coming to the NC to join the page. Hopefully there will be more meetings and get togethers to discuss what can be done to improve safety and reduce crime.

I'm horrible at remembering details or doing meeting minutes so hopefully someone else who was there can add info.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/crimestoppersdr/

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Does the police detective drive a big new jeepeta?

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
in other more crowded countries street crime is way down...because the people on the street take justice into their own hands and the police never get there on time as the streets are too crowded...

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
i have to learn how to call for it...and not by yelling in english....help..thief...robber...