1.5 year old son to be circumcized

Status
Not open for further replies.

holdinaces

Mar 6, 2014
Looking for Dr1 members to recommend an Excellent doctor to perform circumcision on my 1 1/2 year old son. I know most will wonder why circumcision was not performed at birth. Well for one he was born premature at 8 months and the Doctor from "La Union Medica" (located in Santiago) did not feel it should have been done at the time. Recently, We have consulted with a Doctor in the same hospital and he mentioned he was going to put him under, which caused me to reconsider this whole situation. Please comment or recommend. Thanks

holdinaces

Mar 6, 2014
If there is any possibility of death, He will not be getting circumcised. I was just looking for a good reason not to perform this procedure, which I now have . Thanks Guys ;)

exeurodominican

Feb 1, 2014
Why do you wish to mutilate the sex organ of your son? There is a world wide movement to prevent this happening to girls, but the Jewish influence is still strong enuff that people think it is OK to do it to boys. Why? Have you wondered why you want to do this?
Der Fish

If not religion related, it’s more hygienic and women love circumcised man. I can tell:laugh:

exeurodominican

Feb 1, 2014
Looking for Dr1 members to recommend an Excellent doctor to perform circumcision on my 1 1/2 year old son. I know most will wonder why circumcision was not performed at birth. Well for one he was born premature at 8 months and the Doctor from "La Union Medica" (located in Santiago) did not feel it should have been done at the time. Recently, We have consulted with a Doctor in the same hospital and he mentioned he was going to put him under, which caused me to reconsider this whole situation. Please comment or recommend. Thanks

You could contact the Synagogue in Santo Domingo. They’ll know.

jbars

Jul 6, 2007
Why do you wish to mutilate the sex organ of your son? There is a world wide movement to prevent this happening to girls, but the Jewish influence is still strong enuff that people think it is OK to do it to boys. Why? Have you wondered why you want to do this?
Der Fish

Why are anti-semitic comments tolerated on here. Derfish, if you are against circumcision, fine, but the statement "Jewish influence is still strong enuff that people think it is OK". Peddling the age old ideas of Jewish influence? Hopefully, some Jew doesn't pop up from under your bed at night and follows you around all day controlling your every movement. Jacka**!!!

jbars

Jul 6, 2007
I asked my former Colombian wife if she had had her sons circumcised, and she was appalled. "No we are not a Jewish dominated society like the USA. Their doctors are mostly Jews and as part of their religion push circumcision and that is where it comes from" I seriously doubt if anyone could fault her reasoning. God had lost Moses and was out looking for him to kill him and his wife spoke to God and said "If we mutilate the sex organ of our son will you stop trying to kill my husband?" and God decided it was a cool deal and agreed.
Isn't that when the barbaric habit started?
Der Fish

She sounds like she is a brain surgeon in her own right. I see where you get your level of insight and intelligence from.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
If not religion related, it?s more hygienic and women love circumcised man. I can tell:laugh:

What hygienic? what's wrong with washing? You wouldn't cut someones arms off so they don't have armpits, or someones arse off so they don't have a crack, so why forskin? stupid excuse.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I had my son circumcised at 4 years old, by an excellent doctor in SD. It was for medical reasons, it was traumatic, especially since he was already that old, but the doctor was good and did a good job. They used full anesthetics.

Doctor's name is Sureda, he works in Corazones Unidos in SD.

jbars

Jul 6, 2007
Explain what? you are the one pretending there was a valid reason to mutilate a 4 year old!

No, Derfish. You can disagree with Mauricio, but to take shots at son with your asinine remark about the kid was out of line. Mauricio, you might be onto something he probably drank way too many bottles of Carta Blanca this evening!!!

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
my guess is phimosis. my best friend had this issue and was circumcised as a teen. very happy about it too.

That's right. I wasn't very keen on having it done, especially not at his age, but most children can retract their foreskin at 4 years old without any problem. Some can't, and that doesn't have to be a problem either. In his case it was a problem, although I suspect the quality of the water of the shower plus the climate didn't really help. After the circumcision never had a problem since. (He's eight now).

Status
Not open for further replies.