Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 1.5 year old son to be circumcized

Looking for Dr1 members to recommend an Excellent doctor to perform circumcision on my 1 1/2 year old son. I know most will wonder why circumcision was not performed at birth. Well for one he was born premature at 8 months and the Doctor from "La Union Medica" (located in Santiago) did not feel it should have been done at the time. Recently, We have consulted with a Doctor in the same hospital and he mentioned he was going to put him under, which caused me to reconsider this whole situation. Please comment or recommend. Thanks

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

3. Likes frank12 liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

If there is any possibility of death, He will not be getting circumcised. I was just looking for a good reason not to perform this procedure, which I now have . Thanks Guys

5. Likes HUG liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Derfish View Post
    Why do you wish to mutilate the sex organ of your son? There is a world wide movement to prevent this happening to girls, but the Jewish influence is still strong enuff that people think it is OK to do it to boys. Why? Have you wondered why you want to do this?
    Der Fish
    If not religion related, it’s more hygienic and women love circumcised man. I can tell

7. Likes Harleysrock, bob saunders liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by holdinaces View Post
    Looking for Dr1 members to recommend an Excellent doctor to perform circumcision on my 1 1/2 year old son. I know most will wonder why circumcision was not performed at birth. Well for one he was born premature at 8 months and the Doctor from "La Union Medica" (located in Santiago) did not feel it should have been done at the time. Recently, We have consulted with a Doctor in the same hospital and he mentioned he was going to put him under, which caused me to reconsider this whole situation. Please comment or recommend. Thanks
    You could contact the Synagogue in Santo Domingo. They’ll know.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

If not religion related? Means what?
    Means that in some religions circumcising is a must. But many men do it nowadays for other reasons. I’m absolutely not referring to women here !!

10. Likes Africaida liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

BTW. If interested, I do it for half the price with a hammer a anesthesia.

12. Likes Harleysrock, waytogo liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do you wish to mutilate the sex organ of your son? There is a world wide movement to prevent this happening to girls, but the Jewish influence is still strong enuff that people think it is OK to do it to boys. Why? Have you wondered why you want to do this?
    Der Fish
    Why are anti-semitic comments tolerated on here. Derfish, if you are against circumcision, fine, but the statement "Jewish influence is still strong enuff that people think it is OK". Peddling the age old ideas of Jewish influence? Hopefully, some Jew doesn't pop up from under your bed at night and follows you around all day controlling your every movement. Jacka**!!!

14. Likes exeurodominican, sixsticks, pelaut liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I asked my former Colombian wife if she had had her sons circumcised, and she was appalled. "No we are not a Jewish dominated society like the USA. Their doctors are mostly Jews and as part of their religion push circumcision and that is where it comes from" I seriously doubt if anyone could fault her reasoning. God had lost Moses and was out looking for him to kill him and his wife spoke to God and said "If we mutilate the sex organ of our son will you stop trying to kill my husband?" and God decided it was a cool deal and agreed.
    Isn't that when the barbaric habit started?
    Der Fish
    She sounds like she is a brain surgeon in her own right. I see where you get your level of insight and intelligence from.

16. Dislikes rubio_higuey, mido disliked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Ouch at a year and a half I would hope he would be under!!

18. Likes jbars liked this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast