please share...

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
your best times ,experiences,,,adventures, in the dominican republic... with all of us...3 stories are more than enough...thank you... and i will share also...
the experiences that define your time...will always make you smile laugh and secretly wish for again...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
chic, your,...?Tell Me Something About the DR? threads appear here all the time.
They are basically posted because the OP is bored.
Or abusing SOMETHING!!!!!
Which is it??????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

What do you think EVERY post on DR1 is about, if not what you asked to be posted????

young seniors

Bronze
Feb 1, 2012
chic, your,...?Tell Me Something About the DR? threads appear here all the time.
Which is it??????

What do you think EVERY post on DR1 is about, if not what you asked to be posted????

Ahhhhhh CCCCCCC who peed in your cornflakes this morning? Be nice. :bunny::bunny::bunny:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
your best times ,experiences,,,adventures, in the dominican republic... with all of us...3 stories are more than enough...thank you... and i will share also...
the experiences that define your time...will always make you smile laugh and secretly wish for again...

every time i leave.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
My Dumb Gringo Story

My 1st trip to the Dominican Republic was unforgettable. I was overtaken by the enthusiasm of the planeload of people who flew into SDQ with me as they burst into wild applause as soon as the wheels of our plane touched down. I've been on a lot of flights and as landings go, this one was average at best but I, too joined in the show of appreciation and smiled along with my fellow passengers.

Emerging from customs I was shocked to realize that there would be a Soul-Train-esque catwalk performance requirement as Dominicans lined up on either side of the roped off exit lane judge each of us as we made our way down the line to the exit. I had never been there before but they had me looking through the throng in hopes of seeing anyone I would recognize, but alas...

From the moment we got into the taxi at the airport all the way to the Intercontinental downtown on the malecon I saw hundreds of kites being flown by People, young and old along the sea wall all in the shape and color of little Dominican flags and I couldn't believe how patriotic these People were. My friends and I rested up and got ourselves in order to go out and paint the town red, seeing if as we had many times on other adventures in other places we could close the last bar open in town but alas....

As we returned to our hotel we found that not only did we not last past "last call", even though it was 4am there was a live music show in the little nearby park and there were thousands of People drinking and dancing in the streets and most of them had little flags just like the ones which had been flying at the ends of the kite strings earlier. I have never seen as patriotic a group of People in my life. As we checked out of our hotel later that day there were APC's and tanks and jeeps and lots and lots of military folks in full parade dress uniforms with the shiniest boots in the Caribbean and they were all marching tall and straight behind...yup, you guessed it. That flag with which we'd become so very familiar in the span of less than a day. I was seriously and permanently impressed. At some point, over the breakfast buffet at another nearby 4 star hotel we were informed that it was normal for all this to be happening on the 27th of February, 2006. I had spent months researching the country and it had never dawned on me to check one of their calendars to find out when their "4th of July" was.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Which is it??????

So what, are you cancelling your busy schedule to make time for DR1? I don't think so, are you on here because you need information? I don't think so.
So which is it, you bored, or abusing something?

All regulars come on here when they have nothing better to, end of.

And with relation to what everyone posts on DR1. Politics, abortion, the sex industry, people being killed, the sh1t system for pretty much everything, religion, terrorists, cedulas. I rarely see any posts with regards to people having a nice time, or sharing memories.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
So what, are you cancelling your busy schedule to make time for DR1? I don't think so, are you on here because you need information? I don't think so.
So which is it, you bored, or abusing something?

All regulars come on here when they have nothing better to, end of.

And with relation to what everyone posts on DR1. Politics, abortion, the sex industry, people being killed, the sh1t system for pretty much everything, religion, terrorists, cedulas. I rarely see any posts with regards to people having a nice time, or sharing memories.

But they do exist........ see my thread Feel good story of the day.:laugh:

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
Which is it??????

stories, memories...hap penis .... sharing is something learned in kindergarten ........... your best time here...
if you dont have one why pick on me and maybe i should have worded it differently.... and please i dont think about that...

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
it seems other posters have something to reflect and share....but i will be telling my best memories soon...highlites of my times....
do you have any to share.....

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Chic, you don't live around Las Terenas and live off seaweed and a dollar a day do you? You remind me of someone from a long time ago, but I can't put my finger on the name.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
stories, memories...hap penis .... sharing is something learned in kindergarten ........... your best time here...
if you dont have one why pick on me and maybe i should have worded it differently.... and please i dont think about that...

lots of my good memories are about penises but not going as far as kindergarten.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
Which is it??????

i did not know....have u ever shared your most intimate happyness.......send us the link...
every post is not about peeps best memories....

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
i show up at your house to visit at @ 11;30 am or 11;55 always asked to stay for lunch....eat hearty my friend...