Diario Libre Editorializes For Restoration Of Public Order

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
Translated with Bing

The country is not going to have order or security of any kind, until the Biologica will not be treated as what they are: an attempt to public order and public peace.

What country in the world can a few truckers blocking a port (a matter of national security) and authorities not evict them by hook or by crook?

In which country in the world a police chief or another branch of the armed forces are going to deal with the criminals who are altering the natural order of things, and allow them to continue violating the law? By doing so they are tacitly accepting that what they do is OK, or that they do not have authority to resolve an issue that concerns them directly.

Until when are we going to continue to accept mobs making rounds with the excuse of embargoes, or blocking streets and ports?

The order is imposed by hook or by crook. The offender chooses routes. If persuasion doesn't work, the State has a monopoly on legal force and must exercise it.

The sad thing of all is that bosses do not dare to act for fear of the reaction of politicians that, in the final analysis, are those who have this country upside down.

Let these behaviors is that the levels of informality that we spend, we have repeated violations (allowed) by the trade unions Act transportation, and any "parent", including military and police personnel.

Without order there is no freedom or peace.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
What was the reason for it, do you know?

Thry were checking papers on cars - ownership and insurance, plus ID. tHE military GUY THAT STOPPED US ALSO SAID THEY WERE CHECKING FOR DRINKING, SEATBELTS, GUNS....ETC. There was no suggestion of money exchange.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
They never need a "REAL" reason.......Maybe needing pocket change
In six years and numerous stops, never have been hustled for money going to Jarabacoa. I did give a GatorAde to an officer sweating profusely who asked for some water if we had it.

Other places, especially around Nagua, different story.

May 12, 2005
I have never given 1 centavo to any PN or AMET and I used to drive all over at all times of the day and night. I get a chuckle out of the folks who complain that crime is rampant and the police need to do more and when they actually do these same folks complain about the police doing their jobs.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Got stopped last week close to Juan Dolio. Checked my papers, everything was in order and was on my way 5 minutes later. To date, have never had problems with military or PN stops. Then again, I always keep my insurance/marbete/revista/driver's license up to date.

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
In six years and numerous stops, never have been hustled for money going to Jarabacoa. I did give a GatorAde to an officer sweating profusely who asked for some water if we had it.

Other places, especially around Nagua, different story.

Never paid any money either but friends of mine not so lucky.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
but now the sindicalistas are finally viewed as criminals. before the "pueblo" identified with this padre de famila crap. now they start to open their eyes and see that those assholes are destroying the country.