NOW I KNOW Why Danilo Is So Popular!!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The number of government employees has increased by 20% in the last 2 years!!!!! (Today's Diario Libre)
I guess that's why we are all enjoying all those new and improved, government services???????
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
They just had a massive cut in employees 3 years ago, maybe they are just rehiring the ones fired. Well, not the same people, but the positions............................................................. maybe, I dunno!

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
He is well liked because during election he funds massive street parties in the barrios and opens gas stations and catches the bill for everyone. All the poor people love him because he buys them when it counts.

philosopher

Jul 7, 2010
It's a banana republic trying on the international scale to create an illusion of appearance. This kleptocracy is only good for the sun, water, and other things of this nature. The people are fine, as is the culture, la comida, y la poco de la musica.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Empleados del Gobierno Central crecen 20.5% desde agosto de 2012 - DiarioLibre.com

more interesting is that the expenditure for all those government employees went up by 52.5% in two years time...

Much better than spending all the money the US government in welfare, at leats most of theses people have to go somewhere and be there just in case somebody need help... Not like here where they put too much work in the people who really work for the city to make a living. some times I thinks balaguer the man who invented the famous Botellas was smart.

Theses un-necesary jobs help when the help is needed, just to have workforce handy.

JJ

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
That kind of Dominican Logic is EXACTLY why this country has ?Problemas?!!
Many of these are ?No Show Jobs?.
If you think all those unneeded gov. employees are sitting somewhere waiting to HELP their fellow Dominicanos, You My Friend MUST have been drinking the DR's ?Cool Ade?!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
They are there to VOTE for the PRD in the next election to keep their ?Botella?!!!!

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
That's is why they are called Botellas, people on the middle of the way all day long doing nothing.

Somes may be no show but I'm pretty sure a lot of theses fellows have to be on clock every day, look at the city workers...

Ten men to path a phothole on the streets of Santiago city.

I saw that all my life in DR, it might changed since I moved to US.

Maybe!

JJ

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Bachata, THINGS have changed!!!
They no longer ?PATCH? pot holes here!!!!

When Leonel was President, his brother received $2,000 US a month from the Electric Company here.
AND, he lived in New York City!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC