Engagement/Wedding Ring

acabrera7186

Jan 17, 2013
Hello i live near Santiago and looking for a jewelry store i want a real not fake engagement ring im also looking for a wedding band as well i want to do a payment plan or work out something thanks in advance

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Yea.. I say spend that money on a plot of land or a nice CD that you and your loved one can look back in 10 years and say.. damn that was a good investment..

If you choose to ignore my advice, there are quite a few jewelry stores in Santiago. A good friend of mine (Alberto), sells nice stuff at the Plaza Zona Rosa on Juan Pablo Duarte near La Salle colegio.. There is a kiosk with lower end stuff in Plaza Internacional at the end near the Nautica store.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
This is a whole new modern world........ my wife bought the rings....... hehehehe

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
What a group here! OP wants to buy a ring in/near Santiago.

If you can't recommend a jeweler, zip the lip. It's not Mars/Venus forum

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
I can recommend a great jewelry store in Santiago, high quality diamonds at only 4 times the price you pay in NY (where you came from) and a reasonable financing plan, only 5% interest...............................

......a week. Feel free to PM me for the info.

acabrera7186

Jan 17, 2013
yeah well i do have a plot of land with my father so i know on the safe side im good there but thank you for the advice i will consider the other one of a cd i should open one as for the jewelry i will go to him and see what he has thanks again

acabrera7186

Jan 17, 2013
Yea.. I say spend that money on a plot of land or a nice CD that you and your loved one can look back in 10 years and say.. damn that was a good investment..

If you choose to ignore my advice, there are quite a few jewelry stores in Santiago. A good friend of mine (Alberto), sells nice stuff at the Plaza Zona Rosa on Juan Pablo Duarte near La Salle colegio.. There is a kiosk with lower end stuff in Plaza Internacional at the end near the Nautica store.

yeah well i do have a plot of land with my father so i know on the safe side im good there but thank you for the advice i will consider the other one of a cd i should open one as for the jewelry i will go to him and see what he has thanks again

acabrera7186

Jan 17, 2013

This is a whole new modern world........ my wife bought the rings....... hehehehe

lol thats what im doing im the future wife hubby has no taste in this stuff lol