Laboratorio Bal?stico. ( Ballistics Lab. )

exeurodominican

Feb 1, 2014
Laboratorio Bal?stico, Av. M?xico, Santo Domingo.

Coming from J.F. Kennedy turn right into Av. M?xico.
Passing Hotel Lina turn 2e Street left and 1 street left.
You will end up at Av. M?xico. Turn left again.
After 25 yards on your left Ballistics Lab.

Enter on the right side of the building to pay DOP 3267.00.
Go to the main entrance in front of this building and they will help you further.

Took me 20 minutes.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Beeza, did you contact the bank where you payed the taxes?

About every two or three weeks since I did it. They are getting to know me. Still the same "todavia" response though. They did give me a number to call though. I think I've been on the line for almost four months and can't get through. looks like another visit to the capital to the ministerio de interior iis in order. What a pain!

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
You are now on Dominican time. I went an entire year without getting a new license two years ago. Don't worry, be happy.

Gringo Starr

*** I love DR1! ***
Aug 11, 2014
Aholes lost a part from my pistol!
Probably they stole it.

Once I left the lab, I disassembled the gun in my car to make sure that there are no parts missing. Unfortunately, they don't allow to check the gun right in front of them, there is a sign, something like "Do not play with your gun here".

Gringo Starr

*** I love DR1! ***
Aug 11, 2014
looks like another visit to the capital to the ministerio de interior iis in order. What a pain!
You have to go on 3rd floor of MIP building, servicio de usario. They don't answer phone calls there. If you go there, they can tell you the date when your license was printed and sent to the bank. There is a chance that the bank lost it, that happened to me a few years ago.

I renewed my license in September, received the new one in the bank in 3 weeks.