Help needed ASAP please!

May 20, 2012
Good morning!
I really need some fast help.
I have boxes of clothing, shoes and food to send to a family in Cabarete who live in La Cieniga.
I need an address to send these to, because La Cienega just doesn?t have deliverable addresses.
Anyone here live in Cabarete who would be willing to receive the boxes for this family to pick them up same day?

If someone lives somewhat near La Cienega, even better! But I have to send this afternoon so time is of the essence.

Thanks!!

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Good morning!
I really need some fast help.
I have boxes of clothing, shoes and food to send to a family in Cabarete who live in La Cieniga.
I need an address to send these to, because La Cienega just doesn?t have deliverable addresses.
Anyone here live in Cabarete who would be willing to receive the boxes for this family to pick them up same day?

If someone lives somewhat near La Cienega, even better! But I have to send this afternoon so time is of the essence.

Thanks!!

Where are you shipping these from? Is it within the DR or from North America? If you want help than you need to be a lot clearer with the facts.

May 20, 2012
Sorry! My bad.
These are the boxes that are sent by sea from USA TO DR. door to door service. All prepaid. Shipper notifies when they will deliver when shipment arrives. These shippers consolidate boxes, barrels, etc in a container.

OBTW, this shipper is running a special price right now. Only US$50 per standard box (18x18x24) to most of DR. Price includes 25 lb bag of rice OR 1 gallon of cooking oil shipped outside box, too. This shipper is in south and central Florida. PM me if anyone wants contact information for shipper.

Where are you shipping these from? Is it within the DR or from North America? If you want help than you need to be a lot clearer with the facts.