Always the dumb stuff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Why are some Dominicans so inconsiderate?

I moved into a different apartment building and my apartment includes two adjacent parking spots clearly labeled. I don't own a car as in Gazcue you really don't need one. I rent a vehicle when I see fit.

Well one of the tenants decides that since a car isn't parked there everyday they will just pull in and take over both spots. A simple thing like knocking on my door and asking to rent one of the spots would be so easy.

I told concierge to tell them they can rent one of the spots but now even have second thoughts. The real ****er I came home the other night after purchasing two of those "ugly chairs" and had to squeeze into another parking spot cause they have taken over both my spots. I brought the chairs upstairs and being tired just let it ride.

Now I bet any money I will be considered the crazy gringo with two invisible cars.

Always the dumb stuff living here.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
What are 'ugly chairs'? :alien:

Haitian girls?

donP

The chairs are from another thread where I was searching to purchase those fake wicker looking rocking chairs and Africaida nicknamed them "the ugly chairs."

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
I would be amazed if they did not take the spot. Having it "labeled" means nothing. Can they read? They need to park. Its empty.They pull into the spot. Not complicated at all.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
The spaghetti sprung chairs... where somebody spat or vomited the fiberglass into a chair shape ?

they're comfy..... but never leave them empty .... cover them with a sheet

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Since it's your space just buy a table and set up your ugly chairs in your parking spot.:classic:

They'll get the hint.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
I would be amazed if they did not take the spot. Having it "labeled" means nothing. Can they read? They need to park. Its empty.They pull into the spot. Not complicated at all.

I know, I know but darn it at least they could have just taken over one spot but they park right in the middle of both and concierge acts like what is the big deal, I was able to squeeze into another spot. I just have to be the Ugly American and nip this in the bud right from the get go.

BlondeJustice

May 28, 2014
Have you been watching reruns of "The Big Bang Theory"? He's in the DR. He could set up a comeda(?)(one of those little take out food places) in his 2 stalls. He'd make more money than renting!

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
Tell them once not to park on your spaces as you might need them for visitors.

When they don't listen sprinkle nails every day on the parking spot.

That will get the message across

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
The spaghetti sprung chairs... where somebody spat or vomited the fiberglass into a chair shape ?

they're comfy..... but never leave them empty .... cover them with a sheet

Since it's your space just buy a table and set up your ugly chairs in your parking spot.:classic:

They'll get the hint.

SpiceGirl has it right....

Park the chairs in the space

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
SpiceGirl has it right....

Park the chairs in the space

Come on peeps, they really aren't that bad. The price is right, I am supporting the local economy, las chicas said they are very comfortable which they are. They even look much better at night time. The new ones actually have fake pearl buttons.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Won't the chairs be stolen in 7 seconds?! Or are they so ugly no one will touch them?!

I like the nails or thumbtack idea!!

No Harley, not a good idea. If the owner finds out who did it (if his car is damaged) he may be out for blood.:dead:

Not a good idea (not wise) to play fire with fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.