6 Reasons Why Dominican Republic Road Trips Are the Best

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
Thanks , I enjoyed the first video so much that I looked at the rest of her stuff on youtube. Very nice piece and even with the roadblock part, was positive.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Can't tell, no A$$ shots!!!!! :disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

That means there is no a$$ .. I don't see her becoming the next anthony bourdain anytime soon either unfortunately :(

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Boring?
It was not even two minutes long.
Ennui comes easily for you, it would appear.

i could not even finish any of the videos, that's how boring it was. maybe if she showed some tits or ass my attention span could be improved. i live in DR. been to road trips. been to the beach. yawn.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
A little bit of boredom is often underrated. Besides, it's a pretty big island. In the DR one is limited only by your imagination, interests and willingness to venture forth - in a year that opinion might change. :)

Aug 6, 2006
Beans & Rice taste the same no matter WHERE you eat them!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

====================================================================
It depends on the beans, the rice and the cook.
Other than these, I agree.

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
A little bit of boredom is often underrated. Besides, it's a pretty big island. In the DR one is limited only by your imagination, interests and willingness to venture forth - in a year that opinion might change. :)

I got told off here for saying that the DR is pretty boring, and that was some time ago.

I have done road trips, flying trips, boat trips, mountain walks, snorkel trips, bike rides, 4x4 "adventures"and other stuff but I'm not a kiter,beachcomber or surfer so not done those.

In the years that have passed I must admit, it's grown on me ;

-and become even more boring.............

(I miss the wildlife of the other parts of the world, and now that Sosua has been 'purged', not much wild life there either.)

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
i could not even finish any of the videos, that's how boring it was. maybe if she showed some tits or ass my attention span could be improved. i live in DR. been to road trips. been to the beach. yawn.

Yeah, but to those that don't live here or haven't been here, it's what they dream the Caribbean is all about. I still say that the video shows the DR in a positive manner and overall was well done.

Aug 6, 2006
It is lamentable what Dominicanas do with beans and rice. What they do with fish and Victorina tomato paste (by overcooking it until it resembles oil drained from a Diesel) is even worse.

However, better beans and rice are possible.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Yeah, but to those that don't live here or haven't been here, it's what they dream the Caribbean is all about. I still say that the video shows the DR in a positive manner and overall was well done.

wake me up again when she does girls gone wild.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Good to see something positive about the DR here! And I don't think the video was aimed at jaded cynics like DV8! :cheeky: