It's Sooooooo HOT!!!!

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
Am I the only one feeling the heat this month???
Showering every hour, taking on lots of cold drinks, air conditioner on most of the time and still....I'm smokin'!!!
I can't remember an October like it!!!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Showering every hour, taking on lots of cold drinks, air conditioner on most of the time and still....I'm smokin'!!!

it has been brutal. i am a tropical man, and even i notice it.

global warning, maybe?

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
Yup it's HOT!! I just keep saying to myself, winter is around the corner!

I tell everyone, we have two seasons, hot and very hot. I'm just amazed the heat has gone on for so long!! The temperature showed 97 degrees today (that's 36C if your European or Canadian btw)... like you Harley, I can't wait for WINTER!!

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Yeh, they say once you hit the back mark from 'elderly' into 'outright old' that the difference is very distinct, you guys are just a year older. Good way to think about it is to enjoy the moment, coz next year will be hotter!:smoke:

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
I haven't been more than 20 feet from the pool, an A/C'd room, or a blender since I got here. It's friggen hot.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
`Fabulous here in Houston. 54 in the am and low 80s with no himidity in the afternoons. Brisk is the word. Never used that in the DR. Ill be down shortly. About the time the first cold front sweeps thru.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
I am always sure I am the only one who is hot until I see the Doms with their shirts up over their fat tummy's. It always makes me feel better!!

LOL, very chopo.........
Especially since it seems u have to have a pot belly to do that.......

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
It is miserable which in turn makes me miserable. I swear the older I get the less tolerance I have for the heat.

tcast305

Jul 17, 2009

Welcome to DR.. It's HOT but not that hot as its been before in past years...