govt spending? w/locals?

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
. Government buys RD$27 billion from small business
The Medina administration Procurement Department says that so far this year the government has made purchases worth RD$9.18 billion from small business. It has contracted the purchases with 1,665 Micro and Small Enterprises (SMEs) that have been certified to sell to the government.

The government has also purchased RD$18.07 billion from 2,703 non-certified SMEs.

Total government purchases for the January-September 2014 period was RD$36.16 billion in 45,441 contracts signed.
i watched an experimental project on a farm road for the old administration...it was not my project.. ..there was about 10 or more govt officials(with girlfriends /secret./etc)
the vendor was spraying/coating a pre measured section of un paved road(dirt) in the middle of a farm area..(this is for erosion).they had the bulldozer.and grader there...an operator and then a problem getting a water tanker truck...the vendor needed cut rocks ,not round river rocks.. point......without hard currency the quarry wouldnt sell to the govt....probably took a week to get the delivery...........
last time i checked the road it was still hard as a rock....but the govt hasnt ordered any product....