DR Police Having Fun

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
wait, you mean dominican police does silly things? it's unheard of.

24x3s54.png

19te0h.jpg

2rf7j10.png

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
A couple of those negritas in uniform estan buena.

I'm gonna need someone to introduce, know what I'm sayin'?

Ain't nothin' sexier than a tigerita cop.

Last edited:

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

well, if Mr Johnson fails to perform his duties, you could find yourself in handcuffs.

i hear it can be fun.

redserge

Jan 30, 2011

My best partner when I was on VIP motorcycle details was a female officer. Married mom of two kids and everyone thought she was just window dressing, but her riding skills were beyond belief and she took down an armed idiot all by herself with one shot while others were running around looking for cover. Some of my best partners were women during my 36 years policing in Canada. No ego no image to live up to and just like me they wanted to finish each shift in one piece.
D J Motorcop RCMP retired

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
well, if Mr Johnson fails to perform his duties, you could find yourself in handcuffs.

i hear it can be fun.

Se?or Juanes will always be ready for the challenge thanks to Sildenafil.:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

Nothing more fun than trying to talk to a female cop when she's in uniform. Watching their attitude change from that "I'm on duty" look to the "she's digging what I'm saying" look is priceless. You can see the transformation in the eyes.

And the fact that you have to be creative is also a challenge. You can't go in with that "oje mami" BS. They take it like you're disrespecting them on duty, especially if you try it in front of their colleagues. Big No-No.