Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: El Subjuntivo (the Subjunctive)

Moderator-Foro de español
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Subjunctive test- Advanced level

Here are two tests if you would like to test your knowledge level of the subjunctive in Spanish.

I just did the second one and scored 31/31 but not without having to think about the sequence of tenses for some of the constructions. Grammar knowledge will really come in handy.

I will do the first one later but I need to gather my thoughts first for that one.

These tests are for people who are studying for the DELE exam or want to confirm what level they are at in Spanish or least have an idea.

I think it is also a good test for those who have not studied Spanish formally to get an idea of your grammatical knowledge level.

https://www.profedeele.es/actividad/...-y-subjuntivo/

-MP.
    Last edited by Marianopolita; 12-31-2017 at 06:58 PM.

Moderator Spanish Forum
    www.DR1.com

Moderator-Foro de español
    Post Thanks / Like

FC Barcelona signed its first Colombian soccer player in club history and he was introduced to his new club this week in Camp Nou. Yerry Mina, is a young soccer player with a seemingly bright future according to the articles I have read about him a few newspapers. He joins the team with plenty of enthusiasm and a positive spirit.

This article I read has many examples of the subjunctive which really makes me believe one can master it but you have to study it and use all your resources. As I have said before when you read an article and come across the subjunctive analyze it from a grammatical perspective. Eventually your understanding and usage will be instinctive or de forma natural.

Here are some examples from the article:

1)
    Ahora toca aprender mucho, ganar cosas grandes y hacer que el grupo sea más grande

2)
    Es el primer colombiano que forma parte de la primera plantilla del Barcelona y esperemos que se quede muchos años.
    3)
    ...«Tenemos un objetivo: que Colombia sea del Barcelona con Yerry».

4)
    Quiero que el equipo gane y hacer el esfuerzo para que todo salga bien.

5)
    « Haré lo que me diga el grupo»..

http://www.abc.es/deportes/futbol/ab...7_noticia.html

-MP.
    Last edited by Marianopolita; 01-14-2018 at 12:24 AM.

Moderator Spanish Forum
    www.DR1.com

3. Likes HS10 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12