licey al medio strike blocked roads

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
Licey strike affects businesses and schools
A strike underway in Licey al Medio and dozens of other areas north west of Moca is now entering its second day with 80% of businesses and schools closed and almost no transport running.

The strike was called by the Committee for the Fight for Licey, which is asking for sewage construction and road repairs.

Other areas affected include Canca la Reyna, Borojol, Monte de la Jagua, El Peru, La Chiva, and other parts of the Moca area.

Roads to the Cibao International airport are blocked and the strike spokesman, Abel Rodriguez, says that the protest will continue until the authorities respond to their demands

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
well one of my "boys" aint going to like this as he has a factory there....
i've always liked the back way out of town...
i had my eye on a two story bldg for lease but backed out at the last minute...a tipical bar/ rest... found out that the power supply there was almost non existent...
road is dangerous...big trucks speeding to and from..
well the people want things from the ( govt who have no money to pay for these things,) ,, sewage....roads...power...I mean come on...

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
well one of my "boys" aint going to like this as he has a factory there....
i've always liked the back way out of town...
i had my eye on a two story bldg for lease but backed out at the last minute...a tipical bar/ rest... found out that the power supply there was almost non existent...
road is dangerous...big trucks speeding to and from..
well the people want things from the ( govt who have no money to pay for these things,) ,, sewage....roads...power...I mean come on...
In case you didn't know, Licey is famous for these activities.