Second: A very interesting week on the board

H

hillbilly

This has been a fine week on the board and i am happy it has taken a new life.
Lots of good questions and lots of good answers.

Even with our 15 year old we had fun. Hey, it was an interesting look into how a 15 year old thinks, wasn't it?

And Now we have Giselle and Cejay. Took a lot of heat and gave back...no problems here....

Still can't figure out why PIB got on my case???.

Oh well.

HB

P

Pib

Hola!

Hey HB,

Hiding from "los Ingleses"? LOL, I didn't get mad at you, I told you that I understand you were being sarcastic when you said that Mrs. Cejay was a "true Dominican lady". Only that not many people understand sarcasm and many may think that you really meant it.

Lots of XO's
Pib

H

hillbilly

Actually darlin' I sort of meant it.

I have seen women here come to the aid of their husbands when they (the ladies) considered that they (the husbands) were being ganged up on.
I think Gisell just reacted to the tough time that Cejay was getting....lots of nonsense on all sides there..

But I still like you...hehehe. And I would fly to your defence in a split second!!

Hb

C

ChicacagoChris

Memory of 15

HB: All I can remember about 15 y.o.a. is that I had hair and it wasn't grey. Oh yeah, I had about as many women then as I have now. Heading to costa norte in two weeks. I'm brining some tanning lotion and a box of condoms. The way things have been going up here, I'm beginning to believe that I'll come back with a sunburn and a box of condoms!!

P

Pib

It can still get worse...

It's being raining so you could head home shag-less AND pale. :eek:)

T

Tom F.

It sure has been lively lately. I can't keep up with all the posts.

S

sarah irene19

Re: Memory of 15) 2 words for you!

YOU'RE SICK! CONDOMS YUCK, WHO WANT'S TO KNOW YOUR PERSONAL LIFE!UGH....

C

cejay

nothing but love for you hillbilly

nothing but love for you hillbilly -cejay