job site in DR

Muaser

Oct 19, 2014
Yes, I tried to google it...

Could someone recommend a DR job site? Something like american monster.com and/or craigslist.org? Do local actually use web for job search?

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
I have never come across a job website for DR. Best bet might be to take the number of one of the agencies from the LD, and give them a call to ask what they deal with.
What work are you looking for?

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
Yes, I tried to google it...

Could someone recommend a DR job site? Something like american monster.com and/or craigslist.org? Do local actually use web for job search?

This one is rather popular, and also used by local professionals:

Portal de empleo, ofertas de trabajo en Repblica Dominicana | www.aldaba.com

It has quite a few country-specific boards, but one for DR as well. Like HUG said, you don?t specify exactly what are you looking for, but I would take Aldaba as something similar as Monster, as in professionals.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
And that could be the "Job" right there.... Get 1000 SQF Store Front... Higher a Graphics Company to create a sign, and call your new Business " The ExPat Job Center" " We help Expats get jobs in the DR" ( or your location in the DR)...
Charge a fee for service... $500.00 *Disclaimer on the Contract: We are not responsible if you are hired or fired..

Your Welcome! Another great idea brought to you by Contango

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
I'm looking to hire some low level professionals.

What is a low level professional?
Low level of professionalism in what exactly?
Or so low level that you are just looking to employ some individuals?
Whatever the level I am pretty sure I can accommodate, as long as it is not High level (vertigo n all), so how may I help you?

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Bulk up boys, we got a debt collection job coming up:eek:gre: (is that low level?)