Dominican universities make the top 300

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
I am hoping chic remains speechless, I would have an easier time of understanding him/her :)

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
chic is, of course, several days behind with the news and a light year behind any logical train of thought.

here is a link, annaC:
Cuatro universidades dominicanas est?n en ranking de las mejores 300 de la regi?n - listindiario.com

DR made it into the list of 300 best universities of latin america with the best university, UNIBE, occupying spot 185. laughable, really.

True to be said: It's far from laughable considering Mexico alone has more than 110 Universities within that list, let alone the ones in Argentina, Chile, Brazil, etc...

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
chic is, of course, several days behind with the news and a light year behind any logical train of thought.

here is a link, annaC:
Cuatro universidades dominicanas est?n en ranking de las mejores 300 de la regi?n - listindiario.com

DR made it into the list of 300 best universities of latin america with the best university, UNIBE, occupying spot 185. laughable, really.

in the world rankings, PUCMM occupied the top spot among Dominican Universities. number 5250 in the world. how's that, PICHARDO?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
True to be said: It's far from laughable considering Mexico alone has more than 110 Universities within that list, let alone the ones in Argentina, Chile, Brazil, etc...

precisely. any small university in a mexican village is better than a dominican university. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
How important is that ranking. I 've had physio for the last three weeks, twice a week , with the physio being carried out by young college/University Grads from the USA. I Am surprised by their lack of General knowledge about a variety of subjects and I'm sure that their schools are all rated higher than any university here.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
General knowledge...????? what you want to talk w/them...this is not a game show....life is here...

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
me too. Link? Story? source please

sorry but not hard to find...and it is amazing .........my friends son was going to university in florida....daddy is paying....rent ,car expenses and he realizes that school in d.r. is much e z er...now he is back and forth to cuba...then mexico...

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
I can hear it now: "Las universidades dominicanas son las mejores de la bolita del mundo."

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
sorry but not hard to find...and it is amazing .........my friends son was going to university in florida....daddy is paying....rent ,car expenses and he realizes that school in d.r. is much e z er...now he is back and forth to cuba...then mexico...

your reading comprehension is worse than your spelling. 185 place in LATIN AMERICA. nothing to do with florida. yawn.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
your reading comprehension is worse than your spelling. 185 place in LATIN AMERICA. nothing to do with florida. yawn.

1250 universities in Mexico, numerous others in those huge south American countries - 185 doesn't sound so bad.