Can I remotely buy a bus ticket

shorts

Dec 3, 2012
I need to buy a bus ticket for someone in a different city who has no money.

Do any of the big bus lines allow to pay for the ticket in a different city or online, and have the passenger pick up the ticket?

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
You can make reservations online with CT (I think), if you can do this then I see no reason why you can not make the reservation and pay elsewhere. Or you could just send them the money to buy their own ticket. If you don't trust them to get on the bus then I'd suggest not even doing either.:lick:

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
I need to buy a bus ticket for someone in a different city who has no money.

Do any of the big bus lines allow to pay for the ticket in a different city or online, and have the passenger pick up the ticket?

With Caribe Tours you can reserve the ticket but you pay when you go pick it up. As far as I know, there's no paying online. By the way, there are no reservations allowed around holidays.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
You can wire them the money via Caribe Express. They can go a little earlier, collect the money and buy the ticket right away without having to leave the place.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Wire her the money, its a small amount, if you really want her to show up.. She most likely will show up, thinking maybe she found big papi chulo, and big pay day awaits...

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
Wire her the money, its a small amount, if you really want her to show up.. She most likely will show up, thinking maybe she found big papi chulo, and big pay day awaits...

If she cant afford a bus ticket the big pay day may be even 50 USD...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I had a friend who sent/gave his "Cuero" money all the time.
SOMEHOW, it was ALWAYS Stolen from her!!!!!!!!
Just like her "Celulares"!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

shorts

Dec 3, 2012
LOL, the bus ticket is actually for a worker, though I knew when I posted the question it would be implied as a cuero.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Workers", can ALSO be "Cueros",...AND ,..."Visa versa"!!!!!!!!
BEST of BOTH WORLDS!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"Maids with "BENEFITS",....................."Priceless"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!