Post Election History Lesson

Status
Not open for further replies.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
A history lesson:

Humans originally existed as members of small bands of nomadic hunters/gatherers. They lived on deer in the mountains during the summer and would go to the coast and live on fish and lobster in the winter.

The two most important events in all of history were the invention of beer and the invention of the wheel. The wheel was invented to get man to the beer. These were the foundation of modern civilization and together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into two distinct subgroups:

1. Liberals; and
2. Conservatives.

Once beer was discovered, it required grain and that was the beginning of agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented yet, so while our early humans were sitting around waiting for them to be invented, they just stayed close to the brewery. That's how villages were formed.

Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to B-B-Q at night while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is known as the Conservative movement.

Other men who were weaker and less skilled at hunting learned to live off the conservatives by showing up for the nightly B-B-Q's and doing the sewing, fetching, and hair dressing. This was the beginning of the Liberal movement.

Some of these liberal men eventually evolved into women. The rest became known as girliemen.

Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the domestication of cats, the invention of group therapy, group hugs, and the concept of Democratic voting to decide how to divide the meat and beer that conservatives provided.

Another interesting evolutionary side note: most liberal women have higher testosterone levels than their men. Most social workers, personal injury attorneys, journalists, dreamers in Hollywood and group therapists are liberals. Liberals invented the designated hitter rule because it wasn't fair to make the pitcher also bat.

Conservatives drink domestic beer. They eat red meat and still provide for their women. Conservatives are big-game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical doctors, police officers, corporate executives, athletes, Marines, and generally anyone who works productively. Conservatives who own companies hire other conservatives who want to work for a living.

Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America. They crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of interior decorating and trying to get more for nothing.

Aug 6, 2006
The Conservatives who came from Britain remained loyal to the crown, and became Canadians.
The US was founded by people who did not wish to be ruled by a German king and were freethinkers, entrepreneurs and inventors and became Americans.

How, precisely are professional rodeo cowboys, athletes or Marines productive? What is it they produce?

American conservatives in the present day are ignorant of foreign languages, customs and politics and refuse to believe that Europeans and others have actually figured out how to do some things better than Americans.

bienamor

Apr 23, 2004
XO Just incase you did not notice this is the clown bin. But on the other hand it's ok . We needed a clown posting.

Just had to take another swipe at the military right. athletes make a lot of money for the owners, and provide entertainment, the cowboys spend a lot of travel money, and also provide entertainment.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
The Conservatives who came from Britain remained loyal to the crown, and became Canadians.
The US was founded by people who did not wish to be ruled by a German king and were freethinkers, entrepreneurs and inventors and became Americans.

How, precisely are professional rodeo cowboys, athletes or Marines productive? What is it they produce?

American conservatives in the present day are ignorant of foreign languages, customs and politics and refuse to believe that Europeans and others have actually figured out how to do some things better than Americans.

Really , Romney speaks several languages, Jeb Bush does as well, and There are many American conservatives that are highly educated. Ted Cruz is better educated than Obama.

Aug 6, 2006
Entertainment is not a product. And the Marines provide nothing most of the time.

Jebbie's Spanish is so-so, but it is better than his brother's.
Ted Cruz is a smartass, and not all that smart. And it was the conservative VOTERS I was referring to.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Entertainment is not a product. And the Marines provide nothing most of the time.

Ted Cruz is a smartass, and not all that smart. And it was the conservative VOTERS I was referring to.

He is way smarter than you. Government, including the MILITARY PROVIDES SERVICES, NOT PRODUCTS, UNLESS YOU ARE REFERING TO SOMETHING BUILD BY THE SeeBees are Army Corps of Engineers...etc. Conservative voters are smart enough not to voter Democrat which put them several steps up the evolutionary scale than you. Entertainer is most certainly a product- you can sell it.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
this is clown bin, you know. therefore, geography lesson:

bi1mxk.gif

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012

You really are a nasty little man. Your precious Europe would be speaking German if not for the Marines in the Great War.
While you are out swishing about town stop by an American Legion post and say that to some of the Vets from Korea, they are about your age. Maybe hearing what those brave men did might change your closed hateful little mind.

1greasy

Jun 21, 2012

I am one of the conservative voters you were referring to and I speak 3 languages.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Really , Romney speaks several languages, Jeb Bush does as well, and There are many American conservatives that are highly educated. Ted Cruz is better educated than Obama.

Several languages? Bush speaks Spanish and English. Romney speaks French and English. Obama speaks Indonesian.

Cruz went to Princeton and then to Harvard Law where he was editor of the law review.

Obama went to Columbia and then to Harvard Law where he was editor of the law review.

I do not see an amazing difference.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Jeb is married to a Latina, Mexican, I think. Reports are that his children, and he, are bilingual.

Romney learned his French while being a Mormon missionary.

Of course, the post by BienAmor is SO amazingly offensive in ways that he himself probably does not even realize.

How the men who were not so good at hunting were became good at sewing and hairdressing... and became "girlie men"

How about Childbirth?

But it is ok.

Ok,

Revel in the victory.

Enjoy it.

I just find that post

so very, very offensive.

As if .. women are less than

gays are less than

liberals are less than

democrats are less than

any one, actually, who disagrees with you is less than.

it is like listening to AM right wing talk radio.. which I find to be hate radio... and I am just relieved that I don't think like you do.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Jeb is married to a Latina, Mexican, I think. Reports are that his children, and he, are bilingual.

Romney learned his French while being a Mormon missionary.

Of course, the post by BienAmor is SO amazingly offensive in ways that he himself probably does not even realize.

How the men who were not so good at hunting were became good at sewing and hairdressing... and became "girlie men"

How about Childbirth?

But it is ok.

Ok,

Revel in the victory.

Enjoy it.

I just find that post

so very, very offensive.

As if .. women are less than

gays are less than

liberals are less than

democrats are less than

any one, actually, who disagrees with you is less than.

it is like listening to AM right wing talk radio.. which I find to be hate radio... and I am just relieved that I don't think like you do.

MA, it was meant to be offensive. It isn't what I'd write, however, all the Liberal talk shows are offensive, The so-called comedians are extremely offensive , especially when they talk about conservative women, using the C word...etc. Even some of your posts have been offensive towards conservative/Republicans, perhaps not crude, but offensive just the same. You know, laced with sarcasm and innuendo, but couched is proper English.
I think that perhaps you think more like that than you realize. Liberals, if judging by what they write and say, are intolerant and filled with hate.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
This is one of those Clown Bin threads that really belongs in Off Topic.

The OP was supposed to tongue-in-cheek funny.

bienamor

Apr 23, 2004
This is one of those Clown Bin threads that really belongs in Off Topic.

The OP was supposed to tongue-in-cheek funny.

Thank you AE

Sorry that so many get so upset over a little humor. But posted in the correct forum until everyone took their shots at it.

Sorry your so offended Anne but chill out it was a joke, not all people like all jokes. I can if you want find some from your point of view and post those will that make you feel better?

by the was Anne you have as bob said posted some real zingers in other threads at least this one is in the clown bin where it belonged.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
So it fails on two counts: in the wrong section and not funny!

Correct section, and depends on your point of view if it's funny or not. Most of the last night Liberal comedians aren't very funny most of time, but there's people on here that think they're hilarious.

Aug 6, 2006
I am one of the conservative voters you were referring to and I speak 3 languages.

To that, I would say, well, duh. In a forum such as this one, dedicated to a non-English speaking country, I would expect that most people here are at least sort of bilingual.

I was responding to the post in which someone claimed that entertainers and Marines were productive. Well, perhaps they are useful, but they are not productive.

WWII was the last war this country actually had to fight. The other wars could have been avoided had our government had more competent people in charge of the State Dept and the CIA.

That is not my fault and none of my doing.

bienamor

Apr 23, 2004
To that, I would say, well, duh. In a forum such as this one, dedicated to a non-English speaking country, I would expect that most people here are at least sort of bilingual.

I was responding to the post in which someone claimed that entertainers and Marines were productive. Well, perhaps they are useful, but they are not productive.

WWII was the last war this country actually had to fight. The other wars could have been avoided had our government had more competent people in charge of the State Dept and the CIA.

That is not my fault and none of my doing.

At last a no fui yo from XO

Status
Not open for further replies.