Delancer HD cable Box question

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
I forget how to do this: I have a usb stick in the dh cable box and can locate and play the content on the tv screen. However, the picture is small within the multimedia page and I cannot enlarge it to full screen. Does anyone know how to do this? Also cannot find where to change the language to english.

I can check with them tomorrow but was hoping to avoid that and also watch some things I have on my usb stick.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
At the upper left of your remote, the first grey button (under the red button)is the audio/language selection. Once selected , hit the ok button and then the small white button under the word exit to close the selection window. Don't have the answer for the full screen issue.

canned oj

Oct 24, 2013
I forget how to do this: I have a usb stick in the dh cable box and can locate and play the content on the tv screen. However, the picture is small within the multimedia page and I cannot enlarge it to full screen. Does anyone know how to do this? Also cannot find where to change the language to english.

I can check with them tomorrow but was hoping to avoid that and also watch some things I have on my usb stick.

Had to replace remote recently(funny how they walk away). On the new one, English button is on last row 2nd from left (subt/audio). Old remote, audio button is at the top right (audio). No idea about usb. I just put my usb straight in tv.

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
Thanks. Would love to watch usb stick from cable box unfortunately our tv does not have a usb outlet. Keep meaning to bring a newer one down with me.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
also depends on the format of the film - if its got to be reformatted you may as well put it on a disc while you are at it