AZB- dominican papi...read more evidance

C

Charles

I have been reading this board for 3 weeks now but never had the courage to write anything on this board.
But i can,t resist touching this subject.
AZB, I have been reading similar material on the net but didn't take much of it too seriously until i talked to many people who were not afraid to spit out their final thoughts on the subject. I agree that the media is doing a poor job in covering the war and the aftermath of 9, 11.
Here is what I have read.
Its written by david duke (I know, he is a racist KKK), but thats what I had learned to accept from the media. After reading his articles i am convenced that what we see on TV is all BS.
see this webpage
http://www.davidduke.com/writings/howisraeliterror.shtml

P.S, I am an african american, therefore, david duke is no hero of mine.
Hey AZB, where are you in DR.

C

Capt. Larry

We, in this world, do not need this type of extremism, neither against Jews, nor blacks, nor Muslems, nor christains, nor Hindus, nor any other racial, ethenic, socio-economic or age group.

B

Bob Saunders

I don't think any sane person would disagree that the Israelis have commited some terrible crimes in their " Eye for an Eye " policy, but put yourself in their place and see how you would defend your right to live in peace Circled by millions of hostiles that don't recognise your right to exist. David Duke's theories( that right, they are theories) are the same old tired ones Hilter used. Jewish conspiracy theory.....since the Arabs are their cousins I assume that you must think the Arabs are capable of the same. As a black American you should not be listening to anything David Duke says. I watch the same news as the rest of North America and it seems to me that the Israelis get a fair amount of Bad press and Arafat gets his fair share of airtime, and I believe many people consider him a terrorist.
David Duke is an intelligent man but that doesn't make him either right or nice. I hope that his words make you think beyond what his message is, remember to think what his purpose is.

L

Loren

choose one

Charles, You are either misguided or a fraud. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and guess misguided. Wise up.

C

criss colon

Re: choose one

Sorry I missed "AZB,s" post! It must have been a "Classic!"Criss

A

azb

First of all, I also suspect that you are fake and just trying to lure me into more trouble.
Is that you criss?
Anyway Charles, if you are for real then this is what I have to say to you:
You are more audacious newcomer on DR1 than most of the politically correct posters on this board. Most people, here, would not have the guts to touch a subject like this one but I am sure many do feel the same way as you do (regarding Israeli hand in 9/11); after-all, they have so much to gain from these events.
I was just in NYC a few days ago and I was a bit surprised to see how many Americans were questioning the same question as I have mentioned earlier: Did jews have the early warning of the 9/11 attack? People now know that the 118 Israelis mentioned killed in WTC was all a hoax. Now if you call the Israeli embassy, they will mention that all have been accounted for and only one person is still missing.
This growing concern, regarding negative publicity to Israel has given rise to this new bin laden fake tape. A mastermind terrorist who had planned this 5 years in advance (without the knowledge of CIA) is actually caught confessing on an amateur video tape. Strange isn?t it? I mean, I am a fool compared to Bin Laden and I would never imagine doing something so silly as that. Why would he video tape is confession to the public when he has denied all along of his involvement in the attack?
You are right, David Duke is no hero of mine, but I do read him, as he seems to be the only man who can speak the truth. I have researched his claims; Israeli injustice to Arabs and his claims of Israeli crimes against USA. He takes most his info and quotes from Jewish media / press (Israeli news papers) and foot notes every claim that he makes. All of his info can be verified and all seem to hold water.
I dare anyone to read him and prove him wrong.
Have a nice day.
P.S. Hard for me to imagine, an African American man reading David duke?s literature.
Ok criss, now you have something to play with. Have fun.

C

criss colon

I have nothing to do with this! I would like to say that if you don,t think that bin Laden and his co-cospirators are 100% responsable for the terrorist attack on thousands of innocent men,women,and children,that took place on September,11,2001,then loosen that turban pal because it,s cutting off the blood flow to your brain!Lets see you condem this horrible terrorist act! To even "Hint" that the Israelis played a part in this is beyond my comprehension. You shame the memory of all those who were killed on that infamous day!So shame on you! Criss

A

azb

Criss, I don?t condone any form of terrorist acts upon anyone. The tragedy in NYC was a horrifying event and my heart goes out to all the families who have suffered a loss.
All I am saying is that, I don?t think Bin Laden was totally (100%) responsible for the act. This whole plan is just impossible for the al Qaeda group to carry out on their own. They must have had some outside help. People who had contacts and intelligence to go around CIA?s surveillance etc. Its just not possible to have those planes flown by those incompetent dummies who couldn?t even fly Cessna 172?s (single engine), let alone fly 767 like ace pilots. Do you know how difficult it is to make a 370 degree turn in full throttle and crash precisely on pentagon? Ask any pilot and they will tell you the same thing.
My point is that I simply don?t buy everything that we are fed through TV and media. There is more to the story than we know.
There is concrete evidence that Israelis were warned in advance to stay away from WTC on 9/11. That?s the main reason why 4000 israelis were absent from work that day.
There are dozens of Israelis in FBI?s custody for linkage to 9/11 attack. They may not have anything to do directly with the attack, but there is mounting evidence that they have had foreknowledge of the attack and refused to share the info with FBI. Thus, this makes them an accessory to the terrorist act.
Don?t forget mossad (Israeli CIA) has one of the most intricate intelligence webs all over the world (including USA). These people know everything about every group in the Arab nations and also keep a keen eye on American affairs. This 9/11 plan just could not have gone un-noticed by them. I am sure Mossad had a hand in it to make it so successful.
Criss, you may not see it this way but I was in NYC and guess what? many people are talking about this possibility. I was surprised to know how many Americans were curious of this finding.

L

Loren

Respectful disagreement

"This whole plan is just impossible for the al Qaeda group to carry out on their own"

How much do you know about Al Quaeda to make this jusgement?

"Its just not possible to have those planes flown by those incompetent dummies who couldn?t even fly Cessna 172?s (single engine), let alone fly 767 like ace pilots"

They went to flight school precisely to learn. Even practicing on Flight Simulator 2000 gives you an amazing feel of the actual characteristics of an aircraft.

"People who had contacts and intelligence to go around CIA?s surveillance etc"

CIA is strictly prohibited by law from observing domestic activities. The CIA can only spy on other countries. They are not even allowed to conduct counter-espionage in the USA.

M

mobrouser

Re: So do you think the videotape is real or not?

granted i have only seen clips on the news, but i have read what was purported to be a complete transcript of the tape in the newspaper. is it only me, or is anyone else curious why there is no mention on the video of flight 11 or what its target was supposed to be?

as to whether the tape is real, there is absolutely no reason the US government would purposely release a "forged" tape. what if the US experts could not identify it as a fake? it would appear that in either scenario the US would permanently lose all credibility.