The First Lady's Car

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Unbelievable! Desperate times calls for desperate measures. The thieves are getting bold!:paranoid:

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Unbelievable! Desperate times calls for desperate measures. The thieves are getting bold!:paranoid:

this was not some random act. three armed and dangerous, disguised men do not steal an Isuzu pickup, which just happens to belong to the offices of the first lady. a Land Cruiser maybe; nobody goes to those extremes to steal an Isuzu

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i was cracking up at this one: heavily armed, masked... wild wild west?

donP

Dec 14, 2008
The Isuzu Pickup Is Better.

... do not steal an Isuzu pickup... a Land Cruiser maybe; nobody goes to those extremes to steal an Isuzu

The Isuzu pickup is the better car and much more versatile.... :classic: :bunny: :laugh: :cool:

donP

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Not Funny really

But you have to admit the armed and dangerous part is funny.

Well, in fact, I do NOT find it funny.
The robbery took place in the parking lot of a shopping mall and could have easily ended in bloodshed involving innocent people.

donP

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
Well, in fact, I do NOT find it funny.
The robbery took place in the parking lot of a shopping mall and could have easily ended in bloodshed involving innocent people.

donP

Meaning the news outlets in the DR tend to shall we say add to the story. News form the DR needs to be taken with a pound of salt.