hoy se bebe

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
as a kid i used to nick vodka shots from the table at weddings and parties. kids will drink strangest of things. admittedly, that was behind my parents back but they did not get cross either. the notion was: let her drink it and see how nasty that is. which it was. but i draw the line at smoking.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I don't see how one is worse than others for children.

smoking is worse because it requires active participation and intention. a kid can grab a glass of the table and down some vodka accidentally or in emulating the gesture of adults. it takes more effort to light a cigarette. plus certain coordination a child lacks.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The baby will be back in her mother's arms before the sun goes down!!!!!!!
Just a "SHOW" for the media!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The mother was just training her daughter for the "Semana Santa" beer chugging contest next year,..."5 and UNDER Division"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"GOOD LUCK" to them both!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
as a kid i used to nick vodka shots from the table at weddings and parties. kids will drink strangest of things. admittedly, that was behind my parents back but they did not get cross either. the notion was: let her drink it and see how nasty that is. which it was. but i draw the line at smoking.

I did a stint in the hospital about sixty years ago, after sneaking out into the neighborhood one morning, and taking a chug off a glass of kerosene someone left on the steps the night before. Look how I turned out.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you gotta always keep looking at them buggers because they will latch onto any drink. kids must have some f?cked up sense of taste because an adult would spit kerosene and other crap like that out as soon as it hit the tongue. but a child will gulp it down.

May 12, 2005
B2qd5TcCEAIVCyF.jpg

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
from 10th of december to 8th of january restrictions regarding sale of alcohol are lifted: Z 101
bring your kids. PARTY!

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
The mother in this story was likely drinking long before she got pregnant and during her pregnancy too. That's the sad part.