Smart box for tv

karnes

Sep 26, 2013
Hey wondering if anyone has tried one of these smart boxes for tvs here in the dominican. Wanting to know if its like netflix where you only get from latin america or if I could get the shows I want from back home...

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Hey wondering if anyone has tried one of these smart boxes for tvs here in the dominican. Wanting to know if its like netflix where you only get from latin america or if I could get the shows I want from back home...

Normal nintendo WII worked because I could set the DNS to be from a US IP but the roku does not allow for this.. now i use roku for youtube and wii for netflix.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i have roku. indeed, looks like a small box but it's dumb as fcuk. there is netflix. and amazon. i think we have american version of it because of the VPN. lots of channels but anything of quality is paid for. i finished watching RPDR and the only other thing i am even remotely interested in is ridiculousness. there are plenty of current american shows available, thou, i just have no patience for that.

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
Look at one of the older Apple TVs, already hacked. They are available on eBay and once hacked can stream pretty much everything over the internet.